Sienna X 12% Solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire glass

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I have now been using Sienna X products & equipment for about 7 months. Love, love, love it - fab products & colour is amazing. Also they are a great Company to deal with. (would highly recomend to any considering them from training etc)

I use a lot of 8% & 10% solution but have a brand new bottle of 12% solution. Do any of you that use Sienna use 12%? - if so, when & why? I so far have had no reason to use 12% and am wondering when would I use it?

Cheers:rolleyes:
Claire

Hi Claire
I use the 12% instead of 10% as there isnt a massive difference between the 8/10%. HTH?

I use the 12% quite a bit on clients that want to be darker. I have had a request for the 16% too so will be ordering that too.

12 is my most popular in the sienna along with 16. I mix them now and again for a 14, I guess this may be because I have Nouvatan too for my more lighter clients

Love this forum - thanks so much for getting back to me.

Ok then going to give 12% a go - think i've maybe just been a little scared to try it thinking it will be really dark.

:biggrin: thanks

Latest posts

Back