Sienna x and veet ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki.b

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone can help, I'm doing a spray tan for a lady next week for a wedding she is going to, so I gave her the run down of do's and don'ts and she ask me if using veet would be ok or would it strip her tan ?? I've never had any one ask me and I don't know ?? I use sienna x.
she is having the tan on the thursday and wants to use veet on the sat, or should she just shave her legs ?? sorry if sound a bit silly but i'm just not sure.
Many thanks xx:o

No definately do not use veet!! She should be shaving or waxing before. She can shave after but do advise her that it can take off her tan slightly and to use the razor lightly xxx

I agree, no veet. It'll mess the
tan up, a wax or shave A minimum of 48hours before .

I thought as much but just was'nt sure, how about using the veet the day before her tan ???
Thanks x

I thought as much but just was'nt sure, how about using the veet the day before her tan ???
Thanks x

I always tell my clients 2 days before just to be on the safe side. Why do people still use this stuff it's dreadful lol xxx

I can say from personal experience, yes it will strip the tan :)

no two days minimum, less than 48hours and you risk a streaky effect. and they need to exfoliate throughly, if they do that so soon after the veet they might be red raw.........

Thanks for all of your help i will tell her to step away from the veet lol, thanks again x

Latest posts

Back