Sienna X disappointment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Liane,

That's some very strange advice you have been given. I trained with Sienna and was told a double spray would not make the tan any darker than a single spray so therefore is just wasting solution.

I have however recently had an issue with a batch of 12% and the advice I was given was pretty poor. I had to write a letter of complaint. I received a call from one of the big boss men apologising, he also sent me a huge bunch of flowers and 2 litres of 12% in way of an apology.

So I would honestly call them again and speak to someone else. I love Sienna solution and I would give them another go.

I'm sure you know the setting of your gun as you're obviously using a different brand with no issues so that can't be the problem.

Rhiannon x

I did my training with them nearly 2 years ago and have never had a problem - I recently had to tweek my gun as I had to much over-spray and the clients had to much on them (which of course is wastage and more likely to cause dodgy lines/marks) - I keep thinking about changing, but customers keep finding me because I use Sienna X and its so well know - so the marketing they have helps me grow!

Although I am slightly disappointed to find they are now being stocked in Capital Hair and Beauty - which means its even more openly available to people now to buy of the shelf there!

I have found the only time I have had a problem is when they have heavily moisturised on the day or put something like cocoa butter on as it creates a barrier. I do tell them but they don't listen lol xx I love sienna xxx

Thanks everyone for your replies, I'm going to give Sienna a ring tomorrow and speak to them about it, I'll also check my gun x

Can i just mention... Following my problems with Sienna, i have put my density dial back down to 4.5 and tried spraying a little closer...it appears i have strayed too far away from the skin and i think this is easily done as you pick up speed & confidence!! Since I've started paying more caution my tans are much better again :)
*Eating humble pie* lol xx

I use Sienna X and was trained with them and was told to only have my nossle slightly open, I have not had any complaints and have pictures of lots of lovely tanned clients HOWEVER i was sprayed last week and i barely had a tan with the 12% i'm not a great tanner so i dont go that dark normally but this was nothing there. I know it sounds stupid but i'm not sure if its because i had been rushing around, played netball, jumped in the shower and got sprayed without cooling down and relaxing first? It may be absolute nonense but this week i'm going to shower and scrub in the morning instead of just before my tan to see if that has a better result?

I thoroughly recomend Sienna X and my clients love it :)

I've never had a problem with sienna x, i love it and so do all my clients! As long as you are the right distance away and spraying it evenly there shouldne be a problem!

I love sienna x and have never had a problem. Possibly due to faulty batch??! Xx

I suggest this is possibly the case... bad batch? Samples out of date/gone off?

Latest posts

Back