Sienna X machines?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateskuts

Reaction score
I bought the maxi mist as I couldn't afford the true spray. During the course the trainer was really pushing for everyone to go for the true spray (of course!) and said that the maxi wasn't that good, but I love mine! I have a girl that we tan eachother and she has the true spray, anyway she said she prefers using mine!

I know the true spray uses less solution apparently but as I use only 40ml approx on each client it doesn't really bother me.

I bought the maxi mist from Sienna X but i go 3 x 1litres of solution 1 x 8% 1 x 10% and 1 x 12%. Ive only ever used 8% (still have the 10 and 12 % un opened!) I wish I had shopped around cause at over £600 ive only just made my money back. Ive done about 35 spray tans. (used 2 litres)

MAXI TS50 ULTIMATE SALON STARTER PACK - LESS THAN HALF PRICE! - LA Tanning | Spray Tanning

that seems like a good deal. Even if you want to use sienna X solution (I love it!) you dont have to buy the kit from sienna x to go on their course, you need to take the gun wth you so you can learn how to clean it properly. You can buy solution when your on your course aswell, we had a shopping half hour, saves on postage.

I buy all my disposables from ebay and solution from sienna x (or beauty express on VAT free days).

I also love my maxi mist,never had a problem with it and highly recommend it x

so you guys like the mist?? how many sprays do you do a day? does it get a lot of use, cause the cheaper tantruth one i looked at could only do 4 spray tans in row! lol xx

also if you buy a spray tanning machine, can you then use any solution in that machine or are they only designed for specific solutions?? xx

I love my maxi mist, although i have used the true spray as well.. i think i prefer the maxi mist - you an use any solution with any machine, completely universal! As said above you an buy a machine cheaper than sienna x and still go on their training if thats who you want to use. Have you shopped around and read reviews because i did my training with sienna and bought 3 litres of solution then found nouvatan and suntana, they're much cheaper and i love both!

no, not really shopped around, just wanted to get peoples opinion first, but think i might get some samples sent to me!

if you train with a certain product are you only then trained with that product or are you an all round spray tanner?? i've got that machine ts50 thats on a post above, but its not the solutions that i've used, but thought if i dont like that one i can just go and buy some tantruth solutions!! haha

thanks for all your feedback guys, cant wait to get my kit and start my business up properly!! :) xx

Latest posts

Back