Sienna X problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutekitten88

Reaction score
Been recently using sienna x tonight's the night. So did quite a few spray tans, only to get a complaint saying her tan hadn't come out dark at all, even though she left it on for 4 hours. A few times now this has happened. And I sprayed over again a light mist. Tan looked fine when I left. So what could be causing this?

I've been using this for 6 months before I used it on my clients and all it really means by "fast tan" is that you can wash it off after four hours, it still takes over 8 hours to fully develop, it's not really till the next day I've found, you get get the full correct colour Hun :)

This is me, the day after my Tan, fully developed into a lovely Tan, I would contact your lady and I bet she now has a lovely colour :D ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397374232.326413.jpg

I found with tonight the night it looked better 2 days later xxxx

Thank you so much for your help. That's a relief as thought something was wrong with the tan. She said she was really unhappy with the tan. And as I can't contact sienna x to ask them it's made me really nervous as to why that has happened. So how long should I tell my furture clients to takes to develop to its full colour?

The fast tans generally take 24 hours to develop fully (depth and darkness). You will get a gradual increase in colour from point of wash off hth x

Thanks so much that really has put my mind at ease.

Can I just ask why you can't contact sienna x ?... Their customer services team are super friendly and will ask any questions regarding their products

I have never used sienna x's rapid tan but I have used other rapid tans and thought that while you can take it off a few hrs later and look tanned they still take longer to develop fully

Latest posts

Back