Sienna X Spray me Gorgeous BRONZER Machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeawallace

Reaction score
Hi All

Has any one used this machine, how did you find it and how many tans can you do a day using it.

Also do you use the Sienna x pro tan solution

Thanks

Jane

xx

Hiya,
I am starting my own mobile business and would like to hear from people on the above subject too please. I am very impressed with their customer service, knowledge of the products and I am hoping to do my training with them in a few weeks too.
I read good reports on the company recently as they sprayed for a load of celebrity magazines like Glamour.
Jaq.x

hi

I have use this machine along with the 8% and 12% tan solution and i also had a tan tent off them.

they do have great customer service
the retail products they sell are afforable and i sell loads
they do great set up deals

and i must admit i have had no come back on any of it and also they arrange they own training for a resonable price.

with regards how many you can do a day would be up to you with regards how long you take i know out of 1 litre of fulid i get 20 tans

I have spoken to a really nice lady there called Nicky who was really helpful, just waiting now to see the cost of the training but so far i am impressed.

Hiya,
I spoke with Marie who is the agent for Scotland (thats where im from) and she was most helpful. They will send all the info you need really quick and from a starter point of view I think its the best deal. £465 for everything (inc course at £88) whereas a lot of other companies are £820. If it doesnt work out I know which sum of money id rather have lost. Due to where I live im really limited for companies/training but im basing my decision on how quick I get help from the people ive contacted. So far sienna-x is top, tantrick then Glo Studios. Hope this helps. Im still really confused but I think you need to just bite the bullet, take into account your budget and go.x

yes think i am gonna go with Sienna for same reasons as you said the customer service, they got back to me really quick which counts for a lot i think!

Just gotta decide now which kit to go for they have one on offer until this friday, they have a show kit on offer or a ki the same as show kit but has 50 tan extenders and 50 exfoliating washes sachets for an extra £100 not sure whether to go for the more expensive one for the sachets as i am just starting up !!!!

I use the sienna X and I think it is great, I have never had any customer complaints. Their package is a very good deal, as you do get the tent included.

With regards to the customer service after care, I could not ask for a better company to be apart of. I find that they are all very friendly and will do anything to help you

I JUST LOVE SIENNA X

Hiya,
Which kit is on offer?
I spoke with Marie who offered the Bronzer machine, cubicle, 1 litre of soution, 2x250ml solution, 50 x sachets of wash, 50 x sachets of top up tan, marketing pack, course, certificate, training manuals, all for £465. Is this the 1 you mean?

I got the show kit 295 plus VAT has all same as the bronzer in box kit but no sachets or flyers BUt does have roller bag, seems brill value offer on till this friday

HI Jane,
Just wanted to see how your business is coming along and if your still using Sienna-x. They are great arent they???? Customer support, the product, the staff are lovely etc etc.
I am sticking with Sienna as my customers just love it.
I bought the full package with the bronzer machine as it is more powerful for the tan parties. Business not really taken off yet but im putting it down to the nasty weather and people being skint at at the moment.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't worry about the lack of trade at the mo hun,
it is easter now and this is when the tanning side of your business should really pick up and take off into summer hth :hug:

yeah its going ok, was a bit slow over Jan Feb but i have done a couple of school eves and given out my leaflets also trying to push the tanning parties which people seem to like the idea of.

I am hoping after Easter things will pick up, I also find by keeping myself brown people ask me questions.

Let me know how you get on

x

I was looking at sienna x websight and in my catalogue and I think it looks realy good do you think it is the best seems very reasonable and lush retail packaging i want to train with them is it expensive?:green:

Hi Sarah,
I tested products for at least 3 months on friends and family of all skin types before I made up my mind. This was so I didnt get a bad reputation starting off which I think is what matters most.
I went with sienna-x not only for the Training (around £88), the funky eyecatching packaging, the reasonable prices but for the colour when it went onto the customer and the way it comes off. This is mega important as it fades naturally without going patchy! That will keep your clients coming back!
I used Tantrick and it was awful so stay away from them!!! I know i have probably upset a few folk saying that but its my personal preference and all my family cant be wrong.
The other thing that keeps me with them is the customer support. I always deal with the Manager Lynne who is the most helpful person ever and will do her best to sort you out if your ever in a spot of bother.
As for the machine its the middle of the road so you can handle tan parties. If you think your business is going to take off straight away and be mega busy then I would go for the step up (pro I think)
Hope I have helped.xxx

Latest posts

Back