Sienna x spray tan machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichelleG1978

Reaction score
Hi. I've recently been given a t200 (t2000) sienna x spray tan machine. It didn't come with any instructions so I'm hoping one of you can tell me how to set the dial properly as it oversprays massively and uses 100mls tan per body! I've closed the screw to closed, it turned about 6 times! I managed to find an online manual that said to do 2 full turns of the dial for a good even spray which I have, but just wanted to check it was right before I start tanning with it.
Many thanks

I was told in my training with Sienna x to have it at 1 and a half turns but after a bit of experimenting myself I found it works best for me at about a 3/4 turn. I use 50mls per tan :)

Ah that's great thank u. I've been using ts20 and have that set around the 7 o'clock position on the dial but the sienna one doesn't have a marker as such does it. I use 40 mls with that. I closed the sienna one all the way then opened it 2 full turns so i guess itll be trial and error until i find the right setting for me. But at least I'm on the right track! : )

Used on a client today and still lots of over spray and using 100mls! Guess it needs turning down!

Yea I find it doesn’t need to be open much to get a decent spray from it. It’s all trial and error but try a 3/4 turn and see if that works better :) x

Yea I find it doesn’t need to be open much to get a decent spray from it. It’s all trial and error but try a 3/4 turn and see if that works better :) x
I will, thank u

I trained with Sienna and was told 2.5 turns!! Overspray was RIDICULOUS! After many trial and error I figured out how to make it right.. so when you have your gun fully turned so you can't press the handle, say that's 12 o'clock (I made a mark with a permanent marker), turn it to the left to say about 7/6 o'clock. Keep trying around there and you should be good. I use about 50/40ml per tan. I cannot understand how they can tell you in training to turn it that many times.. my clients we literally wet where now its sprays a fine mist.. hope this helps X

I trained with Sienna and was told 2.5 turns!! Overspray was RIDICULOUS! After many trial and error I figured out how to make it right.. so when you have your gun fully turned so you can't press the handle, say that's 12 o'clock (I made a mark with a permanent marker), turn it to the left to say about 7/6 o'clock. Keep trying around there and you should be good. I use about 50/40ml per tan. I cannot understand how they can tell you in training to turn it that many times.. my clients we literally wet where now its sprays a fine mist.. hope this helps X
Thank U! I turned it down to just one full turn and still got a bit of over spray so it's at the 8 o'clock mark now and will see how that goes. Like u say it's trial and error. But I agree, what sienna says is ridiculous! I was wetting my clients and using at least 100mls!

Thank U! I turned it down to just one full turn and still got a bit of over spray so it's at the 8 o'clock mark now and will see how that goes. Like u say it's trial and error. But I agree, what sienna says is ridiculous! I was wetting my clients and using at least 100mls!

Such a waste of product.. let me know how you get on :) x

The 8 o'clock mark was too light a spray to were at the 10pm mark and seems just right and using 50mls! Finally got there haha!

I turn it to the 10 o clock mark and it gives a fine even mist.

Latest posts

Back