Sienna x spray tan parties...What do you charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peartree

Reaction score
Tittle says it all really... What do you charge and what does the host get?
How do you advertise them?
Cheers 😊 x

Although I use Nouvatan the its all relative dependent on your area (being in Cambs I don't suppose the prices will vary much).

I specify minimum 5 people with hostess getting free tan and each tan at £15 (normally £20 for individual tans). I also run a loyalty card scheme so give one stamp at the party then get them saving towards a free tan after 5 stamps.

i do a party of 5 or more and each person gets their tan for £15 instead of £20, i don't do a hostess offer though. make sure you put a minimum amount of people x

this is my offer for parties:

Spray Tan Party - If you have 5 paying friends on the night of the party, then the host gets her tan free and everyone pays £14 (if only 4 friends turn up the host pays £14)

I worded it like that coz you agree to a sum on the phone, then you arrive and 2 friends havent turned up. it stops them booking a party of 6 and geting there and there is only 2! (my single tans are £20 and I also offer 2 for £30) It stops the awkward conversation when the host says "so I had a party, so I get my tan free"

I also trained with Sienna x, I have done a few parties, I asked that there was a minimum of 5, host got her tan for free, others paid £15, I got a gift and took a bottle of wine for the host. They are really good fun, had a blast.

Hope this helps.

XxX

Great...thank you geeks 😊
I was gonna set mine at £15 a tan, host only goes free if 5 or more of their friends have a tan at the party.
I've not done one yet but looking forward to a party booking.

Latest posts

Back