Sienna X - Tonight's the night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pollypocket85

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I started this question on another thread but thought its own one would get more attention. I have also read other reviews about the same thing but they are 4 years old.
So my query is, what is this rapid tan like? I have a bottle but yet to use it. I am currently using the standard 8 hour 8%, 10% and 12%. Does this solution have the same desired effect as the 8 hours? Does the colour last? Is the client tanned straight away after washing off in 2/4 hours?

Hi pollypocket85 I've used sienna X for ages now and we use to use TTN all the time, this rapid tan is really good, it lasts well however on my own and my other therapists skin it's a slight bit dryer than normal when coming to the end of the tan life usually around 7 days even though we've moisturised well so I'm not too sure why.. After 4 hours I usually wash it off and it's not a massive change a bit like an 8% then it starts developing I guess as your out [emoji23] but I've never used it for an event on the actual day. My clients have and I've asked whether it was ok by ringing them on the next morning and they've all said yes. I hope that helps xx

Thank you! Do you still use TTN much or are the standard solutions still most popular?
I'm trying to work out if it's worth marketing or using all the time instead of the 8 hour ones. I'm a mobile spray tanner so I don't want to buy anything more if it isn't going to get used.

I think it's great if you have clients who come in the evening to you and don't want to sleep in it, and get their sheets a little marked. They shower before they go to bed and then when they wake, their tan has developed without the mess.

Ensure your client is aware that the tan still develops once you've showered the guide colour off. They may be disappointed that they are not that dark at that point but they will get darker.

I'm quite light skin and don't really tan, so normally I'm a 8% maximum. I leave TTN on for 2.5 hours.

Great product, you should try it out!

Do you push for clients to use this over the standard 8 hours or do you let them make the decision?

I explain the benefits of either and let them make the decision.

When I did my training with Sienna I was told TTN kept on developing and to make clients aware of this if they left it on too long.....or have I gone and got info mixed up [emoji16] I don't stock it so tbh I can't remember much info on it :)

Latest posts

Back