Sienna X training or Fresh Indulgence?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindabop

Reaction score
Any one got experience of either of these courses. These are the only courses in my area.
I think the sienna course is a 6 hour where as the fresh indulgence is only 3 I think I read somewhere(I've read soooooooooo much in the last few days!) but think the Sienna x is a group but fresh indulgence could be 1 to 1 for nearly the same price!
Any experience any one?

I did a sienna x course yesterday it was fantastic I have already done 4 ppl and it's a great product I'm very fair skinned and I'm a lush colour....can't praise it enough

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks for replies! Can I ask how many models did you get to spray?

Thanks for replies! Can I ask how many models did you get to spray?

I did senna x training it took 3 hours fresh indulgance products are great and im sure there course would b to , i would t say there was alot of difference to be honest x

Sienna x for me also x

Hi. Sienna X for me too. Training was good. Worked in a small group of 6 and we sprayed each other. Spent time going over everything and we all had a go at putting up and down the tent. Which so many people have told me wasn't covered in their training. Good luck x

sienna x i have used both and sienna is by far better

Thanks for replies!I have emailed both companies, fresh indulgence trainer has been in touch still waiting to here from sienna x

Although I haven't done training with Sienna X I cannot rate there solution highly enough its simply amazing!

Thanks, yeah I've been reading a lot of good things about sienna x! Sadly they can't tell me when there next training course is! Thinking I might have to look further afield fr training, possible Aberdeen? Really don't want to have to travel that distance tho!

where is it you live?

I've went on the fresh indulgence course in April, it was 10:00 - 4:00 and there was only 2 of us and a brilliant day!!xxx

Training I don't know but solution wise I pick fresh indulgence every time. And their customer service! They are always there for u!

Hi I am 60 miles north of Inverness.
Have been in touch with the fresh indulgence trainer in Invergoron, which is VERY handy for me by she hasn't replied to my last email. Could be a valid reason for that,but at the moment it is putting me off training with them.if they cant be bothered to make the effort now what are they going to be like once I've done my training!
The only other training near me is sienna x in Inverness and they can't tell me when their next training day is,very handy!

Hi Linda - I'm sorry that Shona's not replied to you, I'll find out why. Please understand though that she is an independent trainer, she is not "Fresh Indulgence" (though she uses our products). Perhaps I did not make this clear in my email to you.

We're based in Bromley (Kent), which is our official training centre, and we also have a training centre in Essex and Loughborough. You emailed to ask if we knew of anyone who could train you with our products in Invergordon which is why I passed on Shona's information.

I'm sorry we don't have our own official training centre in Scotland just yet, but if you can find yourself a budget flight to London, we'll pick you up from the airport :)

Thanks Catherine I assumed( which I probably shouldn't do!) when I emailed you regarding fresh indulgence training it would of been fresh indulgence training i was offered not training with fresh indulgence products,if that makes sense? Not that it really matters as long as its accredited training that I can get insurance with!

Hi there not done the courses with sienna x or fresh indulgence but with a beauty guild recommended trainer and I use fresh indulgence which my clients love just a few comments to quote
Doesn't block more pores and give me black heads like other brands
Smells lovely
Even fade
Lasts a while
Golden bronze colour
That's just a few to date and I'll be sticking to this brand too
Hope it helps xx

That's a good point Lisa makes - you can always get yourself independent one-on-one training and then use whichever brand you choose in the future. Although of course it helps in terms of product knowledge, it's not that necessary to get trained on the brand you end up using. As long as the training is thorough and high quality you can apply the principles to any solution you choose.

Yeah I'd thought of that to but nearest place for that is Aberdeen,about 3hours away! Might have to hop on that plan to London yet Catherine!

Latest posts

Back