Sienna X training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelle.123

Reaction score
iv got a beauty room and have decided to go for seinna x tan, but do i need to go on the training? i already have expierance in spray tanning and i trained to use fake bake and st tropez at college :)

Hiya, as long as you have a qualification that your insurer recognises then you won't need to do the training. I'm sure sienna x will answer any product related questions that you have and there's always salon geek to help too :)

Good luck with your new business

Hiya

Sienna X have a very precise way of doing the tan applying barrier cream etc call their office and ask to Speak to the Trainer Znadia who is fab x

I would definately do the training as you'll pick up loads of tips and product knowledge:)

Hi

As long as you have a qualification for your insurance and you feel confident with spray tanning you don''t have to have training when you change suppliers.

Leela Jackson
Sunless Solutions

I would say you don't have to have it, however when you switch brands in anything it's good to go on a training day. Xxx

thank you for all your replys. think i will see how i get on with it and maybe do the training at a later date if i need to :)

Hiya,

Don't mean to sound horrid but when I had my training with Sienna X they were appalling! Didn't really teach us anything and was unable to answer any of our questions, just kept saying she didn't know and we should contact one of the other trainers (Victoria I think). All in all the experience was pretty poor for such a big company but then I didn't like the tan either, found it to be very orange and kind of scaly looking. I am a fake bake girl through and through but I find this goes in trends with area's, most people in my area love fake bake but its all down to personal preference. If you like the tan just go for it, spray tanning is spray tanning to be honest, doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out a new machine, as long as all areas are covered evenly you should be fine.

Sorry if I sounded a bit negative was just sharing my experience.

Good luck with your change over! x

My training was a while ago but it was fab and have always found them a great company to deal just like sweet squared. I have to say that always Impresses me because I think if they have great customer service if ever you do have a problem, they are always happy to help. But you have to speak as you find and I think sienna x are great xx

Hi Aayspa

That's rubbish you had bad experience with Sienna initially I did trainer did not turn up, but they re- arranged date and the lady who came was superb although the actual spray training took about 30 mins , but all the info given was fab booklets etc.

If I was you I would have complained very loudly due to the fact the training is not cheap.X

Hi Aayspa

That's rubbish you had bad experience with Sienna initially I did trainer did not turn up, but they re- arranged date and the lady who came was superb although the actual spray training took about 30 mins , but all the info given was fab booklets etc.

If I was you I would have complained very loudly due to the fact the training is not cheap.X

Hi Jbeauty,

Oh I did complain, believe me! When we did our spray tans I had forgotten to take off my ring the trainer said she'd take it for me as I was already in the tent, unfortunately I got swept up in the whole thing and forgot to ask for it back, she took it home in her pocket and put my £2000 ring in the wash!!! I was fuming, I did complain about this and the service we received but as there was 40 of us at a huge spa it wasn't really down to me to get it all sorted as not my business. All the girls looks pretty orange, no real info/leaflets were given out, to be honest i'm surprised we managed to get it up in the spa and give clients decent treatments but hey ho i'm not there now and use fake bake on my clients which they all love so no harm done in the end. Like you say have to speak as you find and that was just my experience, all be it a very bad one and apparently a one off seeing as everyone else seems to like them x

Latest posts

Back