Sienna X training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janejane1234

Reaction score
hi all,
Iam looking at spray tan training but living in plymouth iam limited on places 2 train without traveling 4 hours. Ive found a company called sienne X but ive got a few question that their website doesnt help me with.

I was wondering that after training with them whether iam committed 2 them and using there name and advertising or whether i can then do my own thing and use different products?

This is prob a really silly thing 2 ask.

Was wondering bout reviews aswel please?

thanks guys. jane x

hi all,
Iam looking at spray tan training but living in plymouth iam limited on places 2 train without traveling 4 hours. Ive found a company called sienne X but ive got a few question that their website doesnt help me with.

I was wondering that after training with them whether iam committed 2 them and using there name and advertising or whether i can then do my own thing and use different products?
Once trained and qualified you can use any solution you like.

This is prob a really silly thing 2 ask.

Was wondering bout reviews aswel please?
I am not impressed with it but lots of others like it.

thanks guys. jane x

hth :hug:

I brought their equipment and products but not had their training.

I am very pleased with my decision, clients love it and the aftersales is superb. In fact better than any other company i have dealt with

Hi Jane, why don't you PM Fiona Wallace on here? She is the trainer and distributor for Sienna X in Scotland and I know she would love to answer any questions that you may have... She is on here most nights but I know she has a busy workload this weekend :)

I am sure you wont be disappointed if you decide to go with Sienna X!!

I'm with Lemmonie on this. Everything about the company is fantastic.
The solution is the best in my opinion. Lovely natural colour and smells fab.
I've not had one complaint from the first day I started using it.
I would highly recommend them xxx

thanks all 4 comments. think i mite give them a go and c wot happens. x:)

do u have 2 take your own model? janex

I've got my training on 20 May, you dont need a model, you spray each other, as I've had the pre-tan advice in the post, so I presume I'll be sprayed on the course, by other people attending.

Dont have a problem with that at all, its easier, plus I dont have to take my kit either, everything is provided on the day.

Hope that helps

Julie

Latest posts

Back