Sienna x, vani-t or xen-tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~masha~

Reaction score
I can't seem to make up my mind between the above three, any advice from geeks who use those?

Many thanks x

Vani-T for me hands down :) I love it and more to the point clients luv it :) gorgeous colour, smell and fab wear off xxx

I'm stuck between Xen-Tan and Sienna X myself!

I'd say Vani-T - love it - gorgeous yummy colour

Ive tried all of them and I use Sienna x.
Sienna - nice colour loads of diff shades
Lots to retail
Customer service - well you wont beat it!

Vani-t - Loved the colour but found the fake tan smell was strong.

xen tan- no where near as many shades as i need! I wouldnt be able to do half of my clients!!

Just my opinion x

i use sienna now and currently want to change. i had lots of clients coming back not really happy with the colour and wanting to be darker so i decided to try it on myself i put the 12% dark on and to be honest i agree with them it didnt really look that dark and faded very quick

i use sienna now and currently want to change. i had lots of clients coming back not really happy with the colour and wanting to be darker so i decided to try it on myself i put the 12% dark on and to be honest i agree with them it didnt really look that dark and faded very quick

There must be something youbare doing wrong then. Some of my clients get nearly 2 weeks out of Sienna! I get about 10 days looking after it properly. If you would like any advise please pm me as this is not right x

I can't seem to make up my mind between the above three, any advice from geeks who use those?

Many thanks x

Hi,

I have been using Xen-Tan ever since i came across it a while ago and wouldn't dream of using anything else! The smell is amazing and there is a product for every skin tone. I personally love the Dark Lotion and Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe as they give such a great colour. They also have some great additional products like Scent Secure which locks out any odour, however the Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe already has some of this in! Try Xen-Tan you will love it. Heres the link to their website Fake Tan Perfection - Xen Tan Official UK Site

Hope this helps :) x

I am biased as I am a supplier of Vani-T :wink2: But if anyone would like to sample our gorgeous solutions just PM me your details or email [email protected]

Heather x

Hi
I use Sienna and like it and the customer service is very good! I've looked at other tans - Xen Tan is a great tan but they're so difficult to get hold of!

Just to add to your confusion, have you tried Organics by Wow Factor? That is a brilliant tan - lots of different shades and the rapid tan is fantastic!

Latest posts

Back