Sienna X, what to buy to begin with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi geeks we had a quick demo of sienna x tan at college as a treat to end our 2 year beauty therapist course, I loved it colour luvly ,I'm now saving for a day course in July at my local capital and also want to buy a kit not sure where to start on a budget, I've seen the beginners mobile home kit it's got a micro machine with it has anyone used this ? Don't want to waste my money as haven't got much. Any info about a beginner kit would be great :) x

i bought the starter kit and it was amazing it came with so much and have only just had to re stock solution now and iv been using it for about 3 months now. the only thing is that it doesnt come with many sticky feet, hair caps and thongs but i bought them on ebay :) iv made the money back on the kit and am now in profit so its worth while. if you wait until after your course to get it and order through your trainer she might get you some free bee's, i got a free 250ml bottle of solution and extra sachets xx

I bought my kit from sienna x but wish I hadn't, yes it has everything you need and more but I don't use half of it. There are some better deals about I think LA Tan had an unbeatable deal on.

All you need to take to the sienna x training is the gun to show you how to maintain it. On my course I was the only one who spent £600 on their kit.

I love their solution, my clients love it.

:)

Thank you for your replies, I'll have a look at la tan deals. Can't wait for course now so hope I got enough money by then to buy my kit :) x

Latest posts

Back