Siennasol extreme?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haylisa

Reaction score
Hi there im just wandering what people think of it and how long should my clients leave on for a light medium dark and extra dark also does it dry fast is the bronzer a good colour and is there much difference when you wash off also does this carry on developing once showerd off and does it last long thankyou xx

I've never used it but you should be careful using a dark or extreme dark on someone with fair pale skin... The most popular tan would be medium and dark being 10% and 12% any darker than 12% and your risking an orange client. I use morrocan tan in 12% and it's just gorgeous it gets lighter rather than go patchy it seems to be a big winner on Salon Geek of my 10 years of spray tanning I have never used anything darker than 12% on any pale client.

I use it. 2 hours gives me a medium tan i wouldn't leave it on longer on myself as i am really pale and that is dark enough for me. I do have clients that sleep in it for the full 20% but they are just crazy and like to be as dark as possible. It does continue to develop once washed off. It dries quick. Guide colour isn't dark but you can see it. Fade off depends on how long its left on. If left on the right time for clients skin tone it will just fade off nice. If someone as pale as me left it on for full 20% then fade off will look bad. This is the same for all solutions though, if someone gets sprayed too dark when their skin sheds its gunna be more noticeable. It tells you on the bottle the times for each shade xx

Thats brill thx hunni x

Iv used siennasol on a couple of people wow what can i say its amazing it dries super fast lovely colour and client can choose how long they want to leave it i also like the fact there isnt any smell whatsoever iv had it sprayed on me the fade off is fantastic no cracking it comes off really easy if u want it off but fades lovely like a natural tan i did use la tan beautiful colour but bec its double dipped clients think its washed away as the bronzer is so dark thats the only bad thing about la tan x

Latest posts

Back