SiennaX wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new SiennaX waxes?

I've waxed my own legs with it... Only warm wax. Seems okay to me.. I'm qualified but don't use it daily. Only on myself and it does the job!! I'm not much help I know haha x

Thank you :) Does it stay soft like the Perron Rigot warm waxes so you can apply to the whole leg before removing?

I have just bought the whole range into the salon. I used it on myself tonight just to wax my own eyebrows and I was so impressed with it! It was lovely to work with!

Hi, i'm thinking of changing from Perron to Sienna's wax. What's so nice about it?

I have tried the gold non strip on intimate and I was really disappointed with it. It crinkles up as it sets, nowhere near as strong as perron, doesn't grab the hair properly and easily breaks on removal. Same on legs, I tried on top of thighs and it just didn't adhere to the hair properly at all. I bought 2 boxes and have thrown the second box away :-(

I have some of the other non strip, the turquoise one, have used that on underarms and it's quite nice to work with, still not as good as perron and outback though

Latest posts

Back