Signing off for a while.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! That's amazing. Congratulations.:hug::hug:
Didn't you have any symptoms? I vomited for Britain with my second and third babies.:irked: Didn't you think you were putting on a bit of weight?
Take care, and give little Liam lots of cuddles from his auntie geeks.:hug:

You know,I have heard of this happening and always thought....how an earth can one not know???but hey,you are yet another who has shown that actually it can be a real surprise.I myself could never have not known I was pregnant,I was massive and went from a mere 7 and a half stone to 11 and a half.....and I went up a shoe size:eek:All back to normal now,thank goodness.Mind you that was a long,long time ago.

Take care of yourself and your new arrival,God bless.:hug:

Awww that is fantastic news, congratulations hun
i have always said that if i were to get pregnant i would not want to know until the last minute, i am too impatient to wait 9 months lol :hug:

Congratulations! That sure beats appendicitis! Looking forward to seeing a pic!:hug:

WOW!!
How amazing!
I have heard of this happening before but never really thought it possible! :eek:

Congratulations and wishing you all the best.
:hug:
xx

Wow congratulations. I wish you the very best xx

Wow what a fantastic outcome ! Huge congratulations to you both !

(Happened to a friend of mine - doctors examining her for months cos she was sooo poorly etc - they didnt twig until they found a 'growth' in her abdomen and sent her for a scan on the tumour at 8 months ! A much loved and most welcome conclusion I can tell you !)

So its a big shock I know but a gorgeous little boy - aaaah - sending you all lots of love XX:hug:

OMG that is amazing:eek:
A huge Congratulations to you hun xxxxxx

Oh wow... thats probably the biggest surprise gift of them all... enjoy him they grow so fast

All the best
xxxx

Congratulations...amazing:eek::hug:

Oh that is amazing news...

But if you dont mind me asking - did you still have your monthly visitor? If so, there would be absolutely no way you could have known.
Isnt nature amazing!!!
Im in shock for you mate!!!

with my first i had my painters in like clockwork up untill 8 months.. so was very shocked to find out at 81/2 months i was pregnant.. the only reason i consulted a doctor was because my boobs (although fantastic in size) were really swollen and sore.. billie came out 9 1/2 pounds.. the weight i put on was mostly at the end.. and silly me just thought i was gaining weight... i was young.. but not stupid.. goes to show!
my second i found out at 8 weeks and my god that took forever and i went from a size 10 to a size 16 over night! Hailey came out a grand 11 1/2 pounds and i felt her from day one..

Back to you though.. CONGRATULATIONS. Be prepared for feelings and emotions you never dreamed possible! :hug:

:hug:congratulations xxx

Congratulations on the birth of baby Liam.

Sue x

Oh my gawd, huge congratulations xx

Congratulations:hug:
A bit of a shock, but a lovely one I hope x

Congratulations!! What a wonderful surprise.

congratulations hun, and welcome sir liam, (same name as my sone:)):hug:

Blimey Oh Riley! What a surprise for you :eek:

Huge Congratulations and I hope your baby is a bundle of joy for you all :hug:

How amazing is that!

Massive congratulations to you, and welcome to the world baby Liam :hug:

Thats 4 geeky babies in 2 weeks I think!

Latest posts

Back