Signing off for a while.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver_griffin

Reaction score
I was rushed into hospital on Friday night with suspected apendicitis, after a lots of prodding, poking and umming and ahhing by the doctors I finally gave birth to a 7lb 7oz baby boy who we are going to call Liam. I had no clue whatsoever that I have been pregnant for the last 9 months and am still in shock lol! So I will no doubt have my hands full over the next few weeks with our little lad so I wont be around much. Take care everyone and speak to you all soon. Teresa xxx :hug:

blimey!
congratulations!!!

:eek::eek:BAME!!!! what a big surprise for you....CONGRATULATIONS hun to you all....speak to you soon xxxx

omg hun, this happened to a friend of a friend years ago, and i always wondered how anyone could not know, just shows you,

wow

hope you will all be very happy

take care hun xxxx

OMG that's amazing,huge congratulations xx

your really lucky teresa cos i could never hid my bump when i was pregnant....i was sick, uncomfortable,big and getting bigger....so your way of liam just popping out you were very luck hun..xxxx:hug:

I am shocked but probably not as much as you were! Congratulations.

Keep popping back and let us know how you are all getting on.

omg!!!!

congratulations!!

GOODNESS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

WELCOME TO THE MOST AMAZING WORLD YOU COULD EVER DREAM OF!!! BEING A MUM IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug::hug::hug:

WOW, and congratulations, I dont know what else to say!

God bet you thought you were dreaming :) Take Care and post a pic of baby Liam soon xxxxxx:hug:

OMG you must be on another shock planet at this moment in time! Congratulations xxx

Wow what a shock!!! A lovely one though! Congratulations to you all, relax if you can and enjoy those special early days.

OMG, what a surprise! Congrats and take care!

C.

blimey.... how shocking...!!

congratulations though.. babies are good news..!! :hug:

Wow Teresa .... amazing news. Congratulations on the birth of baby Liam.

balloons31153boy.jpg

wow , hope you are ok hun, and congratulations :lol: blimey i bet it was a shock !!

wow!!

Congratulations!!:hug:

Babies spend most of their time sleeping ... so you'll still have plenty of time to check in on the site.

Congratulations ... I guess you'll be doing allot of shopping!!! Man alive what a surprise :eek: xx

OH MY FLIPPING GOD, :eek:
CONGRATUALTIONS sweetie
what a lovely surprise :green:

oooo im gobsmacked :lol:

Latest posts

Back