silent selling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph

Reaction score
ive heard that if i enter the designer nails website that i can download silent selling menus. ive tried this and can't seem to find them. am i looking in the wrong place or are they not available yet? thanx steph

Hi Steph... Not sure about that... Ill look into it but I am unaware of 'silent' menus... In-fact... not sure what one would be :D

Ill ask Marketing about it and get back to you

Maybe they mean.....................
As you use the products in your service, U create a need for the client to want them?
As in, if you use solar in your service, it would create a need for the client to use this at home ????

Or a nice display, silently sitting there advertising itself on a shelf?????

Just a thought
love Ruth xxx

In the new marketing pack there is a stand to put in different cards that list products and there uses since having this on my desk the client looks, reads and buys best little silent seller i got

:D :D

Hi Crazy

Is this marketing pack with Creative, and do you get the leaflets with it aswell?

Adele

What is this marketing pack, I want one.........

yes Caroline thats right. they are a card that sits on your desk and informs the client of retail items etc. they are abs. brill! but apparently there are alternative cards available to download off the website but i can't find them. can anyone help? perhaps i should speak to marketing.

ps while i'm here id like to take this opp. to say a big thank you to all the guys n gals at Creative, for all your training, support and all the other little things you do. i think your service is excellent and it is helping me to provide my clients with a better service. :p :D :D so we are all happy
thanks steph

would love to know if there are anymore cards they are fantastic for selling retail products the ones i have so if you find anymore please let me know steph

:D

Yes I would be very interested in those too.
So where do we get those then ????
love Ruth xxx

Steph said:
ps while i'm here id like to take this opp. to say a big thank you to all the guys n gals at Creative, for all your training, support and all the other little things you do. i think your service is excellent and it is helping me to provide my clients with a better service. :p :D :D so we are all happythanks steph

That's really kind of you Steph!! :oops: If you don't mind, I'd like to print this off the Education Department!! Kind words are ALWAYS appreciated ;) :salute:

Hi Ya'll -
The Marketing Kit was something we asked CND for years ago, they got down to business and sorted a fantastic one out but when they ran out that was it :shock: The new one has been designed by Christian (Marketing Dir.and my bro :oops: - such an incestuous industry :rolleyes: ) and really does the job. It is £25.00 + vat and it has 2 enormous wall hangings that have images on both sides so when you decide to change your salon around, you can turn these around for a new look! :) It has CND carrier bags, a window decal, 3 display cubes all sides with seasonal images so you can change them as you wish and the 'silent selling' menus that sound like they are really working well!! :thumbsup: So, that's it from me and BTW - this is a UK made product which means that 'no' you can't buy it from CND in the states - you can probably purchase from us but have no idea about P+P. Hope this has been helpful! ;) :tongue:

mrs geek said:
Steph said:
ps while i'm here id like to take this opp. to say a big thank you to all the guys n gals at Creative, for all your training, support and all the other little things you do. i think your service is excellent and it is helping me to provide my clients with a better service. :p :D :D so we are all happythanks steph

That's really kind of you Steph!! :oops: If you don't mind, I'd like to print this off the Education Department!! Kind words are ALWAYS appreciated ;) :salute:

of course i don't mind. these words are for all who have helped me. especially training, marketing and you patient soles that trawl through all our questions on this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back