Silhouette non surgical facelift/inch loss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miley

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new on here and been out of the industry for 10 years. I purchased a silhouette micro face and body machine and before I got to set up self employed I fled due to domestic violence, the machine ended up collecting dust, I have just had it serviced any ready to try it out but have no one to try it on due to lockdown. Does anyone have or had one of these machines? I would like to get some feedback on the results before I charge people.
Any feedback is much appreciated x

I use silhouette and love my equipment I saw that they’re offering some digital demos during lockdown, might be worth getting in touch to see if they can offer you some digital refresher training. 😄

Yes I've spoken to them but with the kids being off school I have 5 doing home learning, a 10 month old and 3 have disabilities! So it's never going to happen, but they will still help me out when kids are back at school.
Can I ask what machines/treatments you have/do? I've just ordered some products to practice my biofusion facials as that's all I can practice on my partner and eldest son.
Thanks for the reply I thought no one was going to reply lol xx

Yes I've spoken to them but with the kids being off school I have 5 doing home learning, a 10 month old and 3 have disabilities! So it's never going to happen, but they will still help me out when kids are back at school.
Can I ask what machines/treatments you have/do? I've just ordered some products to practice my biofusion facials as that's all I can practice on my partner and eldest son.
Thanks for the reply I thought no one was going to reply lol xx

Wow, yes you are super busy!
Ahh that’s good, I’ve found them so helpful. I’ve got diamond dermabrasion, the new micro face, I’ve had the face and body in the past but my clients are more face so went for just the face when I upgraded! I’m looking at their Radio frequency or IPL machine atm, I’ve got experience in IPL and it was so popular, but Radio frequency just looks so good!
I love the Derma fusion treatments, I do it after I’ve used the active peel or a microderm, clients go mad for it ❤️

Wow, yes you are super busy!
Ahh that’s good, I’ve found them so helpful. I’ve got diamond dermabrasion, the new micro face, I’ve had the face and body in the past but my clients are more face so went for just the face when I upgraded! I’m looking at their Radio frequency or IPL machine atm, I’ve got experience in IPL and it was so popular, but Radio frequency just looks so good!
I love the Derma fusion treatments, I do it after I’ve used the active peel or a microderm, clients go mad for it ❤️
I have my eye on the IPL too! I don't have any experience with it though. I'd love to be hair free I'd have to be my own 1st client if you do go with there ipl I'd be very interested in knowing your thoughts. :)

I’m waiting till I can have a demo, but hoping to book one in April! Got to have a try haven’t you!

Latest posts

Back