Silicone hand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2021

Reaction score
So I’ve received my silicone hand from Glamerliz and it’s amazing!
Has anyone else bought one?

I went for the cheaper unpainted one and it is still so realistic. I wish I’d got one of these instead of the essential nails ones when I first qualified.
14fbd08c3ffaa43d0d4088f6e3348aa0.jpg
85b5605e1f6abcea71746662a61b9768.jpg

That is so realistic! Just had a look at the website, what a talented lady!

:eek: It’s not Halloween is it......or April Fool’s Day?!

:eek: It’s not Halloween is it......or April Fool’s Day?!

It is a bit creepy but I can’t get over how realistic it looks and feels. I’m off next week so will get time to try it out

It's really realistic but very eerie! Think of the tricks you can play on the kids

Oh wow! How do you remove the tips? I am a bit disheartened with my practice hand as it’s so unrealistic and all the nails are the same size. Find it hard to blend tips let alone anything else!

Oh wow! How do you remove the tips? I am a bit disheartened with my practice hand as it’s so unrealistic and all the nails are the same size. Find it hard to blend tips let alone anything else!

They slide out of the cuticles. They can be glued if you prefer and soaked off but they feel secure enough without having to glue them

I have something like this from Evies Nails Bits and Bobs on Fb

I really like the finger pose on this one though.

I got the Glamerliz hand as well recently, absolutely love it.

Just seen this!
So apart from how realistic this looks how does it differ from the nail trainer? X

Just seen this!
So apart from how realistic this looks how does it differ from the nail trainer? X

I think the main difference is you can use it for realistic photos of your work and it’s much better for practicing filing and application of product

I think the main difference is you can use it for realistic photos of your work and it’s much better for practicing filing and application of product
Thank you. I couldn't help myself and ordered one!x

Omg. I thought that was real and was going to ask why the client was hiding under the table!!

Does anyone know how much the import and taxes for these is, please?

I bought an angelfeet foot file and it cost £20 in customs!

Oh crap I didn't even consider this!
Is it based on a % of the value?

Anyone know? X

I can’t remember the amount but do remember thinking “ouch” just not that polite!

Ah, in that case I'll be rethinking my full set with the clamps... Lol!

Or are there any good UK-based suppliers?

@Dolly_Day_Dreamer. My file was around £65, including shipping.

@ciderella71 Nice profile pic :)

I just looked at a website, and if I have entered in the details right then it should cost about £16 x

Latest posts

Back