Silk lift Goldwell bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natsel

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this yet looks really good , had a demo today by one of the reps from goldwell so my boss brought some wondered if anyones tried it yet,
you only need a small amount of bleach and you add a special conditioner to the mixture and it conditions your hair as its processing, you have two different types of powders one that can lift hair up to 4 shades and one to lift hair up to 7 levels plus there is no smell to it either.

Has anyone tried this yet looks really good , had a demo today by one of the reps from goldwell so my boss brought some wondered if anyones tried it yet,
you only need a small amount of bleach and you add a special conditioner to the mixture and it conditions your hair as its processing, you have two different types of powders one that can lift hair up to 4 shades and one to lift hair up to 7 levels plus there is no smell to it either.

Hi natsel, this sounds good , :) a bit like the Loreal Platinium
which has the thick creamy white developer in different stengths ,
but it hasnt got powder though ,

I love Goldwell and it sounds great
so will you let us know how it performs when you use it on a client ? :hug:

will do minky :hug:,
It does look good and I really like the goldwell products too , cant wait to get hold of a guinea pig :green:,

Latest posts

Back