Silliest reasons to dump somebody?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been dumped a few times as well. Wonder if there are any of those instances we can put on here. Weird excuses men have come up with to leave us.
I've been dumped a few times only.

Most recent (3yrs ago - I need to remedy that)
Dumped on first date as he 'didn't feel comfortable with the fact I had kids' and because I refused 'to leave them with their dads and start a relationship' (with him)
He was a lying tosspot anyway who smoked, no loss there!!

Because I loved my cats more than him.. He also had issues that I loved my kids more than him. D-oh!!

Because 5days after our 2nd child was born he decided he didn't actually want to be a dad!!

One that I dumped didn't even get to the first date. We had a arranged the date and were talking on the phone one evening and I asked him what he was going to wear. It was 1985 and I was 15 years old, but Miami Vice and the Don Johnson look was definitely not my bag. Laters loser.

Excuse me but I will always love my cats more. Get over it

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I have dumped boyfriends for the following reasons:

1. I didn't like his laugh (it was like woody woodpecker's!!)

2. He dribbled when he ate

3. He kept farting in front of me n it smelled bad

4. He had bad dress sense and he was very short lol

These were all different guys lol. I must be quite shallow.

I once dumped a bloke and he turned up at my home to tell my dad that he loved me. I was 19. Oh the absolute shame!

This made me giggle because I got married aged 19! We are still married almost 10yrs on. He even asked my mums permission like a true old fashioned gent lol. Bless him.

I also slept with a man to get him out of my house! He had bought his guitar round and had played and sang for 3 and a half hours! I thought am gonna have to take one for the girls so took him to bed to shut him up and then I told him I "wasn't ready for a relationship"
He was playing Simon and garfunkel FFS!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sounds like the guy whose laugh I didn't like. His guitar was like an extra limb and he serenaded me ALL THE TIME. I thought it was wonderful ..... For all of 2 minutes!

I have dumped boyfriends for the following reasons:

1. I didn't like his laugh (it was like woody woodpecker's!!)

2. He dribbled when he ate

3. He kept farting in front of me n it smelled bad

4. He had bad dress sense and he was very short lol

These were all different guys lol. I must be quite shallow.

*gags * at number 2 & 3 lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

The 'Too short' issue is one very close to my heart, as I'm a bit taller than average anyway and it was always a total non starter as far as I was concerned. There were a few 'Wannabes' who were dumped before it ever got out of the starting blocks on those grounds. Had one or two try to 'Reassure' me that they actually liked tall females! Eh, what about what I liked - and it certainly wasn't having someone who looked like a schoolboy tagging along after me! :rolleyes::wink2:

His nose. Literally could put a swing on that thing it was that big...

My friends thought it was silly but I thought it was quiet a valid reason when I broke up with a fella because he kicked his cat.

Animal cruelty is not a turn on for me!xxx

I once dumped a bloke and he turned up at my home to tell my dad that he loved me. I was 19. Oh the absolute shame!

I have had this! He wouldn't leave. He bought me flowers after he'd done something silly and I sent him packing haha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My friends thought it was silly but I thought it was quiet a valid reason when I broke up with a fella because he kicked his cat.

I don't blame you, an ex of mine (the short one) kicked pigeons in the bus station so I pushed him off the railings he was sat on, we were friends after the dumping - til he did that! Grrr I prefer animals to some people lol

I'd have kicked him on my way out!

Wearing shoes and white ankle socks with shorts on :/ bleughhhh!

I have had this! He wouldn't leave. He bought me flowers after he'd done something silly and I sent him packing haha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha I had one of these too; I sent him packing for a very valid reason and, as my mum and dad knew what he'd done, he started turning up at my grandparents. Silly sod didn't realise that my nan is the one to look out for in my family, she soon had him out by the scruff of his neck!

Latest posts

Back