Silly nail art display question!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beas nails

Reaction score
I have been using nail pops to display my nail art I now have 100s!!! Although to display full sets I am trying to find a certain type of display thingy but don't know what it's called!! It's a plastic stick with nails either side goin bigger to smaller to replicate the sizes of real nails. What r these called?! Lol plz help!!! X

Nail fish bone, maybe?

x
mfuM5mJK_3jqEpWeGYb0jCA.jpg

Yeah that's what they looked like! But in clear to paint over. I only offer Gelish not extensions so its purely to display set of art. Could I use the ones in the photo or r they for extensions? Sorry if this sounds daft xx

No you can get clear ones. Some people use them as full cover falsies but fine for nail art display too.

I don't know of any professional place to get them but have seen loads on ebay, just do a search for fish bone nails :) xx

Just ordered some! :) thanx for ur help Hun! Love sg!

I stopped doing that.
The collection got too huge, and collected dust (as if I didn't have enough already to dust LOL)
So then I switched to using a photo album. But that just grew too.
SO now I keep a small netbook (mini laptop) at my work station and access the photos on my Facebook.
It also means clients can pay me via paypal or internet banking if they like.
OR take a quick peek for some inspiration.
Sometimes they'll email me an image of what they'd like, so that way I can access it from my workstation for reference instead of wasting ink by printing.

Very useful ;-)

Latest posts

Back