Silver shampoo on Great Lengths?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudeymel

Reaction score
I am considering washing my great lengths extensions with a silver shampoo to tone down the yellowness of them, one Great Lengths tech said its fine, another said not to as it never looks right. I don't want this to be a very expensive mistake so any advice would be great
xxxx

i wouldnt use it cos i have seen extensions gone wrong after using silver shampoo

Hi, I'm a great lengths tech, the hair sourced is of the highest quality, they are fitted and ordered to behave the same as your own hair, straightened, curled, coloured, permed or chemically straightened. This is why you spend hundreds on them for this quality, so in short, yes you can :) x

Hi, I'm a great lengths tech, the hair sourced is of the highest quality, they are fitted and ordered to behave the same as your own hair, straightened, curled, coloured, permed or chemically straightened. This is why you spend hundreds on them for this quality, so in short, yes you can :) x

Latest posts

Back