silver shampoo??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxashleyxx

Reaction score
hi guys....anyone know whats the best silver shampoo and conditioner u can get??? i dont really know how to work this website so private mail mite be the best option lol...im trying to work it out so wish me luck lol x

go to search at the top of the screen and type in silver shampoo im sure you will get loads of threads that will give you the info you want.
i use a matrix one that i bought when i got my hair done and its fab.its almost like purple paint.:)

Hi
I have tried them all and I find the best one to be Color save silver by Schwarzkopf I uuse this with a few drops of RED GOLD corrector plus, it's in a small bottle like the size of an eye drop bottle and it works fantastic, unlike all the other 'silver' products this doesnt dry your hair out, Hope this helps:)

When I was platinum blonde I used 'toni & guy' range, its a really dark blue/purple colour, it was really good at getting out orangey brassy tones.

clynol silver shampoo is very good too . x

Wella Color Fresh in 0/6 violet / silver is just like a silverising shampoo and wont harm the condition of the hair ,

in fact its very shampoo like,
and lathers up and gives lots of shine,

its so mild and full of shine giving ingredients you could use it all the time,

its a lot better for toning bleached or highlighted blonde hair
as it will last a bit longer ,
just follow the instructions on the pack :hug:

wella sp silver shampoo is fantastic, but the best is pure pearl conditoner by redken you can see the difference in the colour straight away its a life saver!

Latest posts

Back