Silver toner ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan weight

Reaction score
Hiya! I got a regular client in a couple days for scalp bleach and tone it’s been ages since we’ve done it because of lockdown so I can imagine some big roots, her natural is about a level 7, im going to to the bleach application the Virgin way get in the mid band first then do the roots last, but she ideally wants to go a bit more silver grey look, I’m open to trying new toners for this but just scares me a little bit as I don’t want to grab too much in certain areas and want a really lovely finish I normally use L’Oreal toners dia light is there any recommendations you can provide or in any other brands that guarantee a lovely silver finish!?
thanks

Hiya! I got a regular client in a couple days for scalp bleach and tone it’s been ages since we’ve done it because of lockdown so I can imagine some big roots, her natural is about a level 7, im going to to the bleach application the Virgin way get in the mid band first then do the roots last, but she ideally wants to go a bit more silver grey look, I’m open to trying new toners for this but just scares me a little bit as I don’t want to grab too much in certain areas and want a really lovely finish I normally use L’Oreal toners dia light is there any recommendations you can provide or in any other brands that guarantee a lovely silver finish!?
thanks
My go to is always wella colour touch 8 /81 +10/6 equal amounts :)

Matrix do great new no lift toners , also do 5 minute anti -yellow , anti-orange etc ...I usually fo a mix of violet and silver for bright white but they do do a steel in the no lift

Hello,I tried igora royal absoluts in silver white,even do I'm a Wella fan,just to try,the color was very nice for a week ,then turned to a light greenish,so just consider,at least that's how it worked for me,hope it helps

Attachments

• IMG_20200815_085336.jpg
    IMG_20200815_085336.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 54

Latest posts

Back