Silver toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetcorn1

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a hairdresser who has short full head bleached hair. It is very white but I want to get it silvery.

Can anyone recommend a silver toner. I currently use l'oreal PO1, fudge whiter shade of pale and a voilet shampoo as well.

I love Pinks hair as it is very glossy silver.

Can anyone suggest anything???

xxxx

i used wella 10/1 and 10/16 in equal parts with pastel toner developer and it wsa reallyeffective. . . hope that helps. x

renbow crazy colours does several shades of silver /platinum ,but ive never used them . or again do as scotty dolly says . i used to have bleach up to pale yellow ,then 12.1 for full development over the top ,that came up quite silvery but the tone fades

im at college just now so dont know if this will even help atall lol

we have just changed to clynol products, the toners are called 'shots' i think, and there is one called 'crystal'. a few students and clients have used it and have been really happy with the silvery result they got.

yes i have on my bleached hair the clynol shots the same shade as pink i used crystal mixed with wheat..
used 1/4 wheat and 3/4 crystal left on for 20...for that grey/silver look and have had loads of comments...my hair is very short with a long fringe not disimilar to pinks...exept i aint that hot...lol

I might try the clynol shots then.

What developer are they mixed with? Are they a semi or quasi or just a pure toner???

I'll have a look at the wholesaler.

Ta Guys x

I might try the clynol shots then.

What developer are they mixed with? Are they a semi or quasi or just a pure toner???

I'll have a look at the wholesaler.

Ta Guys x

you can class them as semi/toner they are mixed with 3% i had mine done 15th of nov and topped it up at the weekend only cause i upped the crystal ratio tonthe wheat as i didnt want it too intense to start used crystal/wheat 1:1 at first, been using silver shampoo to keep it vibrant

Oh thanks for that. I have ordered the crystal and wheat. I mite just be brave and go for 3/4 crystal 1/4 wheat like you first suggested.

Thanks for your help I'll let you know x

Oh thanks for that. I have ordered the crystal and wheat. I mite just be brave and go for 3/4 crystal 1/4 wheat like you first suggested.

Thanks for your help I'll let you know x
you will love it...i do

Hi there, I noticed this site is mostly British ( slight side track) but here in Canada we have Matrix Socolour line not sure what its called in the UK but they have introduced the most amazing pastels in a demi and permenant lines.I`m a white blonde do try them they are truly Gods gift to the colourist!:lol:Ask your sales people or call the matrix hotline. enjoy a new range of blondes.

Heyyy If Your Looking For A Spectacuar Silver Use Wella 8/81 Color Touch

Fantastic x

gaz x

Latest posts

Back