Simple question: is this suitable for eyelash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownt62

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Could any of you tell me if this magnifying lamp would be suitable for eyelash extensions? It looks perfect and not too expensive which is why I am asking....

It has a clamp to fit to a beauty trolley :)

Thank you
Jan

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340187096.770378.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340187096.770378.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 497
And this is the description

Daylight Company 5' Magnifying Lamp. This magnifying lamp has a slim head design to improve the viewing area. Less material between you and your work means more clarity and efficiency. Fitted with a 22w Full Spectrum Naturalight tube, this lamp will allow you to see all the details and work in comfort.

Ok now I feel stupid....I don't need a magnifying lamp....I just need a suitable v good light to apply extensions as I don't use the magnifier doh...any suggestions on a good lamp please?

Thanks again
Jan
xxx

get yourself a camping light, the type that is elasticated and fits over your head, the LED type, you can buy these in Argos or other reputable stores :D It means that as you move your head from eye to eye the light is shining in the exact place you want it too :D Best thing since slived bread :0)

get yourself a camping light, the type that is elasticated and fits over your head, the LED type, you can buy these in Argos or other reputable stores :D It means that as you move your head from eye to eye the light is shining in the exact place you want it too :D Best thing since slived bread :0)

Oh wow that sounds perfect and saves cash too (every little helps)
Thanks so much
xxx

Hey Blinkingorgeous

If you don't mind telling me if this would suit?

Thanks again
Jan
xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340202578.694259.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340202578.694259.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 147
nergizer Advanced 7 LED Head Torch.928/0481 ...more detail
<LI class="pricing ">
  • £14.99
<LI class=productimg> This one is a little more expensive but much better xx

The one u posted at the top is what I use and I have no probs with mine :)

Latest posts

Back