Sims 2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
I was chatting to some geeks on here about how we loved playing SIMS 2:lol: and we were saying that it is great for venting your frustration out on - you can be as mean as you want, as nice as you want, have loadsa money - sorry simolians (sp) the man of your dream and basically lose yourself in the game :lol:

My youngest boy cried when the grim reaper came for his character who had died (he hadn't fed him or something :lol:) so it was a good job he hadn't saved the game :lol:

So geeky ones which computer game do you love playing and why?

(shhsshhh I'll let you into a little secret - one fab geek on here bought herself a laptop just so she could play SIMS :lol:) don't tell her I told you though :lol:

I promise I will try and produce a thought provoking thread soon - well after I have finished driving my ferrari around - just need the cheat code to get some more dosh and then I can buy.............................:lol:

I have an old game I've been working on for years.....(sad I know ) it's called

The Beast Within....it like a movie and you have to click on the clues....

it has six chapters...I was up to chapter 3 before the kids crashed my comp and everything was erased !:mad::mad:.........
kids are now grown and gone and I'm still trying to get time to play this game .......so now I've started again....:rolleyes:

I am a little spoilt as my gf got me an xbox360 - but also can't play it when we are both at home.
Current favourite Forza2

I was chatting to some geeks on here about how we loved playing SIMS 2:lol: and we were saying that it is great for venting your frustration out on - you can be as mean as you want, as nice as you want, have loadsa money - sorry simolians (sp) the man of your dream and basically lose yourself in the game :lol:

My youngest boy cried when the grim reaper came for his character who had died (he hadn't fed him or something :lol:) so it was a good job he hadn't saved the game :lol:

So geeky ones which computer game do you love playing and why?

(shhsshhh I'll let you into a little secret - one fab geek on here bought herself a laptop just so she could play SIMS :lol:) don't tell her I told you though :lol:

I promise I will try and produce a thought provoking thread soon - well after I have finished driving my ferrari around - just need the cheat code to get some more dosh and then I can buy.............................:lol:

Hee he! Another Sims 2 geek here!!! I LOVE IT! its such a good game, and like you say, you can literally just lose yourself in it, the hours fly by!!

P.s. I know the cheat! I know the cheat! :green::green::green:

wonder who that is :o
sims 2 i love you
i am a sims 2 addict i have every expansion pack and stuff pack.......and will be quewing at game on the 7th of september for sims2 bon voyage...i am even a member of the forum....pmsl.............
the cheats for sims 2 is motherlode 50000 simoliens,
maxmotives this max's all your motives
forcetwins makes your pregnant sims have twins
aging off stops your sims ageing
aging on resumes ageing
pmsl how sad am i lol

Jo - it's not you is it?????? well I would have never believed that :lol:

I know that you don't really like downloading stuff Jo, but there is some awesome stuff out there - we have a ufo that abducts you then drops you anywhere in the neighbourhood - all confused and everyone laughs at you :lol:

francesXXX, do you make your own characters etc or use the custom made stuff?

I have created a Beauty Salon on mine - and there are some right disasters :lol:

SHSHSHSHSH BTW, that certain person - can be really mean with some of her characters - you should see what happens when she takes the ladders away from the swimming pool :eek::lol::lol::lol:

QUOTE]

wonder who that is :o
sims 2 i love you
i am a sims 2 addict i have every expansion pack and stuff pack.......and will be quewing at game on the 7th of september for sims2 bon voyage...i am even a member of the forum....pmsl.............
the cheats for sims 2 is motherlode 50000 simoliens,
maxmotives this max's all your motives
forcetwins makes your pregnant sims have twins
aging off stops your sims ageing
aging on resumes ageing
pmsl how sad am i lol

I love Sims2 too! I've got loads of cheats and all the expansion packs - and have just pre-ordered Bon Voyage on AMAZON! Woo-hoo! Its only £14.95 too! :green:

Jo - it's not you is it?????? well I would have never believed that :lol:

I know that you don't really like downloading stuff Jo, but there is some awesome stuff out there - we have a ufo that abducts you then drops you anywhere in the neighbourhood - all confused and everyone laughs at you :lol:

francesXXX, do you make your own characters etc or use the custom made stuff?

I have created a Beauty Salon on mine - and there are some right disasters :lol:

SHSHSHSHSH BTW, that certain person - can be really mean with some of her characters - you should see what happens when she takes the ladders away from the swimming pool :eek::lol::lol::lol:

pmsl...yeh her sims drown...mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:evil:
i dont download custom content debs cause my laptop isnt on the internet dont wanna use all my RAM pmsllllll

I've never got the hang of Sims...goes way over my head...

I like playing Shrek ( original ) on X-box ... don't anyone laugh!

I also like playing the bowling game on Wii ... ok you can think I am a simpleton...:lol:

Anyone tried Second Life ?... I love that...:green:

I too love The Sims, but only have the original one, not Sims 2. After reading this though I think I will have to buy that!!
I also love Grand Theft Auto, mainly San Andreas and last night my boyfriend had 'Friday Fight Night' or something like that on (PS2) and I was enthralled! :o

i have two favs lol Sims 2 and i play an online game called Runescape
i can get lost in them for hours

i have two favs lol Sims 2 and i play an online game called Runescape
i can get lost in them for hours

runescape is the bayne of my life:lol:....my eldest joe loves it so we scrap often him on runescape when i want to geek and me geeking when he wants to go on runescape.......
So like you its sims 2 for me runescape for my boy pmsl...
p.s he gets lost for hours on runescape too.....to a point where he has lack of speech....and just grunts at me

Latest posts

Back