Since EZflow reformulated their monomer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you say the pressing action, is that when you place your bead on the nail and then wait for it to " look wet " before carrying on with the application, ( if you know what i mean )

once the bead is placed and begins the lvl - look wetter, not too wet - we the press the bead into the nail plate rather that letting it flow and blend as we do with the qmonomer

once the bead is placed and begins the lvl - look wetter, not too wet - we the press the bead into the nail plate rather that letting it flow and blend as we do with the qmonomer

Thanks for all your help,:) thought thats what you meant, but just wanted to double check, ( not very good at explaining myself , am i :irked:)

Thanks for all your help,:) thought thats what you meant, but just wanted to double check, ( not very good at explaining myself , am i :irked:)

hehe its no probs at all hun:hug:

Thanks, I am wondering why my beauty supply place told me that all of the Ezflow Qmonomer has been replaced with HD monomer. So it is still being made? I guess I will start having to order it through the mail since they don't carry it. Do I have to worry about ordering monomer through the mail, such as it sitting in a hot truck over the weekend and such?

Well that is good to know. I guess I will just have to start ordering it online throught the mail because my local beauty supply store told me that it was discontinued and replaced with the HD monomer, this is disappointing. But it is good to know that it is still available :)

oh i hope q monomer isnt gonna be discontinued , i love it , and dont really want to change to hd :confused:, no doubt its fab but i am comfortable with what i use :lol:

we're still producing the qmonomer and have no desire to discontinue our post popular monomer.

Well I'm pleased to hear that! I thought that sounded a bit strange. :eek:

Hmmmm, ok then I wonder why my local beauty supply store told us that the Qmonomer is discontinued and replaced with the HD monomer? Can I order it online?

Hmmmm, ok then I wonder why my local beauty supply store told us that the Qmonomer is discontinued and replaced with the HD monomer? Can I order it online?

maybe they are not stocking it anymore, but wanted to retain your custom so they streched the truth.

there are a lot of suppliers in the u.s, i am sure you could find an alternative place.

When i was looking on the net last night i found buynail.com - Your One Source For Salon Supplies which is in the US and you can order online with them , and they stock ezflows q monomer , hope that helps, shame tho that your local supplier will not be stocking it anymore , have you asked them why as its a very popular product and as antony said yesterday theyre not discontinuing it , so does seem a bit strange .

Hi all. I just wanted to let you know that I cleared up the confusion about EZFlow's Q-monomer. My local beauty supply has decided to stop carrying anything EZFlow except for their new High Definition series. I'm not too keen on the fact though that they are telling their local clients that EZFlow has "discontinued, repackaged, or reformulated" their system though! I did some digging and EZFlow has not discontinued any of their products, they just decided to only sell the HD series where I live. Bummer too because now I have to order my supplies online and pay shipping! Well, thanks for all your help.

Tell them that from now on you are going to order everything else where. If enough people do that they may change their mind, everybody hates to miss out on a sale.

Glad to hear you got it all sorted !!:)

Hazel

Latest posts

Back