Site assistance help please

i hav changed my email on my original account kimmi2506 and now cannot post or reply, cannot even pm anyone the confirmation email will not come through can anyone help please i have tried both app and web resent email multiple times and nothing is working

Noodle

Staff member
i hav changed my email on my original account kimmi2506 and now cannot post or reply, cannot even pm anyone the confirmation email will not come through can anyone help please i have tried both app and web resent email multiple times and nothing is working
Sorry to hear you’ve been having problems accessing certain areas of the site.

I’ll will though now bring this thread to the attention of the Admin Team, so they can try to assist asap.

thank you so much

hi i have managed to get back on to my account using a gmail email however this isnt the email i wish to use can someone please help me change my email address as everytime i change it the confirmation email isnt sent but does when on gmail i have added the address to safe senders ect unsure what else to do

Noodle

Staff member
hi i have managed to get back on to my account using a gmail email however this isnt the email i wish to use can someone please help me change my email address as everytime i change it the confirmation email isnt sent but does when on gmail i have added the address to safe senders ect unsure what else to do
Please wait for a member of the Admin Team to get back to you, as they have been made aware of the problems you are currently experiencing.

Hi, I am having problems getting a confirmation email sent to a new email address so have been unable to change my email address, I have tried to use my hotmail and iCloud emails and neither of them are receiving the email to confirm the email address please can someone advise me on what to do, I’ve sent a few messages already to site contact but no one has replied. Thanks

Hi, I am having problems getting a confirmation email sent to a new email address so have been unable to change my email address, I have tried to use my hotmail and iCloud emails and neither of them are receiving the email to confirm the email address please can someone advise me on what to do, I’ve sent a few messages already to site contact but no one has replied. Thanks
Ive still had no reply and was having the same issue i did however find that changing my email to my gmail account worked even though i originally wanted to update email changing it to one i rarely used worked

Hi, thanks, I will set up a gmail account and see if that works, I’ve got it set on a work email address at the moment and I’m leaving my job in a few weeks so need to change it, it’s really annoying it won’t send it to my hotmail

No wouldnt send to either of mu outlook or hotmail

Noodle

Staff member
Ive still had no reply and was having the same issue i did however find that changing my email to my gmail account worked even though i originally wanted to update email changing it to one i rarely used worked
I’m sorry you’ve not heard from the Admin Team yet. This is most likely due to the intervening Christmas and New Year holidays, so I would ask you please to be patient for a little while longer. Thank you.

Angie72

I had this same issue. I'd been trying to register over the last two weeks and my Gmail would work (the one i didn't want) but my Hotmail wouldn't. I used the contact us, emailed them but no joy until today. I messaged them on Facebook and asked for help - they have now manually sorted the confirmation for me so i'm able to post now. Best of luck getting it sorted! :)