Site patched

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
HowdA All,

I have just applied some patches and fixes to the site (nothing you will most likely notice).
Please drop me a line if there are any oddities.

Cheers

I noticed cos my avatar on the home page changed to my new posting avatar.!!

The Nail Geek said:
HowdA All,

I have just applied some patches and fixes to the site (nothing you will most likely notice).
Please drop me a line if there are any oddities.

Cheers

Hiya Sam,
I want into the photo gallery and couldn't get back onto the main site :confused:
At to us the back button on my tool bar.

Sam

Was just posting you a message on this thread entered the title and the subject selected reply and the following message appears:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. Please complete both the subject and message fields. Press the back button, correct the problem and try again.
  2. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.
I also saw this message when entering the title in a thread i posted this morning re infils etc

The original reason for replying was to tell you of a message i was receiving when i get notified of a new private message

I think it was something like :

Microsoft Internet Explorer

something in the message re "pop up ...."

OK

I was selecting ok to continue.

sorry couldnt remember and this message got deleted and i could no longer paste the message exactly for you ???

kx

yea, Im aware of the photo gallery problem. Im working on that... as far as Karens problems... not too sure. Everything seems fine on this end.

Is it happening every time?

Sam, My little box that says manage attachments when i want to add a pic to a new post as gone too............ :rolleyes:

i keep havin probs tryin to log out, it won't let me (site must love me!!!) and when I try the site goes black n white, i'll have to try good old ctrl alt delete.:|

Hey Leslie, check your premium geek subscription. I think it just expired.
Luckybird: Is there not a box that comes up asking if you want to log out? One that says yes or no? Its working on my end... What browser are you using?

Cheers

Lol thanks Sam, Forget about the subs :o

Hi Sam

Not happening every time, had the pm message pop up couple of times but not for last day or so and i have been recieving pms, and the other message only came up when i posted the infil thread, and then it happened 2 or 3 times when i tried replying to this thread the first time ?

will let you know if anything happens again

kx

The Nail Geek said:
yea, Im aware of the photo gallery problem. Im working on that... as far as Karens problems... not too sure. Everything seems fine on this end.

Is it happening every time?

when I click view new posts in the welcome box on the front page I get this message

vBulletin Message
Sorry! The administrator has specified that you can only do one search every 5 seconds.

yeah, i clicked on the normal log out macro, but it wudn't do ne thing screen just went black and white and then it just went back to what i was doin before.

i'm hooked up to aol broad band, so shudn't b havin these probs!!!

Hi Sam

I just got a message notifiying me of a pm and when i ok'd the message i got the following message appear - managed to copy it for you this time !!

Unable to open a new browser window, this might be due to a pop up blocker

I click ok to remove message

is this me or something within geek ?

kx

Karren said:
Hi Sam

Not happening every time, had the pm message pop up couple of times but not for last day or so and i have been recieving pms, and the other message only came up when i posted the infil thread, and then it happened 2 or 3 times when i tried replying to this thread the first time ?

will let you know if anything happens again

kx

i keep gettin message sayin i got pm when i click ok to c it, it shows me an old one, and there isn't a new one at all!

I just had probs on the industry links pages, several of them either didn't link to their respective sites, one linked to a member's personal site! Hope this isn't just my 'puter 'cos it does weird stuff sometimes!

Hey guys, sorry to have not answered sooner but I am out of town (again) and surfing on the slowest computer I have ever seen. :(

The pm problem is most likely what it says: a pop up blocker you have on your system. The industry links page should all be working fine as nothing at all was changed there.
Luckybird: Go into your private messages and make sure there are not any unread.

Otherwise gang... it will have to wait until I get back :(

Toodles

Hey Sam

No probs - enjoy your trip and try not to log on too many times !!

kx

Ok...

...is it just my pc or are some threads shifted in random places on the screen...

the harry potter thread in the chat forum..page one thread is shifted on the left hand on the screen with a HUGE gap on the right...page 2 the thread is in the centre but the message boxes are narrow and are all diff sizes...

whats going on?! Im not liking! My lil brain cant cope with that! Lol

xx

Every thing as gone to my left is this right :rolleyes:

Well i had problems this morning but Sam fixed it and now i've come back from rebalancing my nails and it looks absolutely wonderful - really bright! Love it, Sam :)

Latest posts

Back