Site Tutorial for Brisa Gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
To everyone who attended the Brisa Show Booth at Professional Beauty Olympia, we would like to thank you for your time, thank you for your interest, thnak you for your trust in Creative to deliver something new and fabulous, and thank you for purchasing Brisa gels.

We know that you have all gone home excited to try the Brisa system and that by now there will be questions that need answering and help that needs to be given in order for you to have success with Brisa Gels.

There are several avenues of help availale to you so that you are never far from a quick answer if you need one.

1. Watch the training Video contained in the professioanl kit BEFORE you start to practice with Brisa. Many of your questions will be covered on the video.

2. Under the Premium Geeks Forum, I have posted many Questions and Answers for you to read through which may have your question on it.

3. Private message me or Samuel directly through this site rather than post generally to everyone. You will receive a quick response.

4. Call Designer Nails and ask to speak to the Technical Hot Line.

We want you to have great success with Brisa Gels and hope we have made it possible for you to get needed help quickly. We know you and yur clients will love Brisa.

Thank you for your help!!

Gigi just wanted to say how nice it was to meet you on Sunday. I booked my Brisa Course whilst at Olympia and now can't wait for May to come.

Your notes are really helpful, I've already copied the Q&A notes you've kindly drawn up for us !!

Anyway just wanted to say thanks, you and all the guys on this site are soooooooo helpful and as a new Nail Tech this site has, and continues, to help and educate me enormously.

kx

geeg said:
To everyone who attended the Brisa Show Booth at Professional Beauty Olympia, we would like to thank you for your time, thank you for your interest, thnak you for your trust in Creative to deliver something new and fabulous, and thank you for purchasing Brisa gels.

We know that you have all gone home excited to try the Brisa system and that by now there will be questions that need answering and help that needs to be given in order for you to have success with Brisa Gels.

There are several avenues of help availale to you so that you are never far from a quick answer if you need one.

1. Watch the training Video contained in the professioanl kit BEFORE you start to practice with Brisa. Many of your questions will be covered on the video.

2. Under the Premium Geeks Forum, I have posted many Questions and Answers for you to read through which may have your question on it.

3. Private message me or Samuel directly through this site rather than post generally to everyone. You will receive a quick response.

4. Call Designer Nails and ask to speak to the Technical Hot Line.

We want you to have great success with Brisa Gels and hope we have made it possible for you to get needed help quickly. We know you and yur clients will love Brisa.

Just wanted to say I have been using Brisa all week and both me and my clients are very impressed with it! :green:

I thought I would let you know how everything has gone since the Professional Beauty show at Olympia with Brisa Gels, and to say thank you to Ella who has submitted a few more questions to add to the tutorial Q&A's which we feel may be of help to you who are using Brisa.

Lets face it, everyone who is using Brisa is brand new to the product and I was expecting to have to give lots and lots of help and support. It seems though that the response has been overwhelmingly positive and that those of you who are using it are loving it. The video is very helpful and instructive too.

Thanks for letting us know how well you have received the product and how easy it has been for you to 'get the hang' of it. Keep the comments coming.

If you have any questions that you think should be added to the Q&A list, then PM me with them and I will answer and add them to the list.

The support will continue to be there should you need us.

Just to remind those of you who have not seen it, that this facility is available to anyone with questions regarding Brisa Gels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back