Site Update

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm lovin the blue back again yippee!

:Love:

I must've missed something cos mine has always been blue!!!!

xx

When was it beige? Omg im really losing it. Sam i love it and it looks cool thanks sweetie x

rofl, mines never been beige either pmsl

we musnt have been good enough to get that girls lolol

and although i like it, it is just like tescos, everytime you get used to it they move things around lolol, oh well keeps an old dog on her toes

nice one sam xx

I prefer the blue, that beige was like some 70's throwback!
U do realize Sassy, that you could still have had the blue forum look and not be stuck with the tan/beige one even with the one Sam just updated..:)

Ohhh Sam i love the recent comments section on the blogs...makes it much easier to see who's left messages.

U do realize Sassy, that you could still have had the blue forum look and not be stuck with the tan/beige one even with the one Sam just updated..:)

Now you tell me! I wasn't around when the tan was installed so didn't realise there was a choice!

Thanks god I started reading all the treads from the end.. Have been away I thought I had gone back in time... AllI need to do now is find out what the hell is going on wit SPROUTS:lol::lol:

GMG until you change things,i never realise how much of a creature of habbit i am :rolleyes: i'm sure i will just start getting used to it when you change it again :D

Wow blogs are cool, they add a nice feature to the site :)

I'm new to blogging and am having problems starting new blogs, everything seems to be added to my original blog, so people have to scroll down to read new update.

Ive read, re read and re read the FAQ's and still none the wiser.

Can you please tell me how to add a new blog.

thanks

Hello friend !
I am newbie at this site but now i am enjoying this site so
much and i hope all the friend will also enjoy this site .it is really so nice .

Hi , I would just like to say welcome to salon geek :hug: .

Latest posts

Back