SIZE 1 tip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalAttraction

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a customer with massive thumb nails, she wanted radical french with Fabric, but the size one is a little too small.

Do we do a larger Radical french?

Cazza :D :D

hiya cazza
this is a perfect time to consider sculpting!
i know lots of people r scared of sculpting, but u can't beat it in situations like this.
the only other solution i can think of, is eclipse tips have 2 unique sizes; no.1 & no.10
no.1 is larger than normal, & no.10 is 1 size smaller than the normal 10.
if you use the eclipse no.1, then you will have to apply white product or paint french polish with enamel.
good luck!
lol liza xx

I think that in the Brand name tip that you mentioned, the size 1 is the largest offered.
Other brands (some of which I sell, but they are not "brand name" tips) do include a Size 0. Sizes 0 thu Size 10 usually gives you coverage for all but some of the larger members of the Adams Family.

ollie n.

Thanx guys!!!

I think i will try and talk her round to liquid and powder,, i dont mind sculpting i dont do it alot but i think this will be the nest way forward

Thank you

Cazza :D :D

:D hi everyone , this is my first post on this site hope everyone is well , i have recently completed a star nails acrylic course in which when practising on family and friends i had a family member that extra large thumbs and size one did not fit i consulted with my trainer on this to which she told me that star nails would shortly be launching an ultraform xl tip for just this problem happy to say all worked out well and the new xl tip fitted perfectly thanx for listening hope you all have a good day :D

Hi Cazza,
I haven't tried this yet, but remember Ketan telling me that you can cut the size 1 tip lengthways and apply at each side of the thumbnail, then you will have a gap in the centre, you can then use a form with that so you have most of it there already!!
I hope my explanation makes sense!

Sarah x

What a good idea Sarah!!! :thumbsup:

I will try that on my thumbs first!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back