sizing on the Betty Boop tunic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditzy

Reaction score
can anyone tell me what size I'd need in the Betty Boop tunic from Hair and Beauty Uniforms? I'm usually a 14 tops (38 inch). I can't find the info on the sizing on the site.

Thanks lovelies:hug:

I'd ring the company direct, that's what I did as I am a size 10 - 12 on top and my BB tunic (which is fab and such good quality I love it!! Am going to order more) is a size XS. I couldn't find sizing either. Perhaps we should mention it to them?

They are from the USA so not UK sizes.

hth's xxx

strange they're from the USA, they are Cherokee, does that mean it's a different Cherokee to that sold in Tesco then? This did confuse me somewhat!

well answered my own question this afternoon, the sizes are ultra small, not even one size up would fit me, id need at least 2 sizes bigger, ive even checked on the site and they reckon the 12 is exactly my size, so im not impressed at all, also quality is realy bad, material is very see thru, so would need room for a vest top underneath too!!! just a little heads up incase anyone else is thinking of ordering, make sure you order bigger much bigger lol,

well answered my own question this afternoon, the sizes are ultra small, not even one size up would fit me, id need at least 2 sizes bigger, ive even checked on the site and they reckon the 12 is exactly my size, so im not impressed at all, also quality is realy bad, material is very see thru, so would need room for a vest top underneath too!!! just a little heads up incase anyone else is thinking of ordering, make sure you order bigger much bigger lol,

Well that's dissappointing. I read in another thread that someone else loved theirs! I wonder if they've changed which company actually make them? I know this does happen. Now I don't know what to do:rolleyes: I may get a tunic elsewhere, I just thought these were really funky:confused:

sorry guys, im talking about diff company, sorry for any confusion, btw that betty boop top looks fab, wish i could wear red but it soo dosent suit me

xxxx

I have a confession to make, I just had another look, and found the sizing straight away:o. It's in the "help" section.

OOPPSSIEEEE:green:

I have a confession to make, I just had another look, and found the sizing straight away:o. It's in the "help" section.

OOPPSSIEEEE:green:

Anyway, just ordered one, I'll let you know how quickly it arrives, and what it's like.

Luv:hug:

Latest posts

Back