SJK delivery times?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lbrownx

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I ordered hair from SJK on Sunday, will they be here by tomorrow? I assume so as its next day but not sure?! X

Hi Ladies

I ordered hair from SJK on Sunday, will they be here by tomorrow? I assume so as its next day but not sure?! X

Nope nt always I ordered mine Friday and its not here yet xx

If you ordered next day delivery on Sunday they should be here tomorrow! I've never had a problem with the next day delivery only the standard delivery times xx

Do you have to check stock before ordering with sjk or can you just order it from the website and expect it?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you have to check stock before ordering with sjk or can you just order it from the website and expect it?

I always check xxx

I would also check, they do say some colours/ dip dye can take up to 2 weeks.

Next day post is so expensive!
I ordered friday 1st class and hope to have it tomorrow

Hi Ladies

Has it came yet Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes yesterday has yours x

Yes yesterday has yours x

Yes yesterday hoping for another delivery tomorrow. :)

Yes yesterday hoping for another delivery tomorrow. :)

Today lol

I ordered 22" Krystal last mon n I still haven't received it :( hope it comes today xx

I ordered 22" Krystal last mon n I still haven't received it :( hope it comes today xx

Oh dear, Have you contacted them?

Yeah they said because it 22" and it colour #2 it's really popular so they have had to buy it in xx

Phew, at least its not lost!

I no normally I receive my orders from them 1-2 days xx

I no normally I receive my orders from them 1-2 days xx

How do you find the Krystal I'm about to fit some in a few hours x

Love it its beautiful I'm guna try lux from hair port next time c how that is. Only thing I would say about the Krystal be carful when using silver shampoo. I had one client how had #60 and it was too yellow so I silver shampoo first before fitting. I use l'oreal silver shampoo it quite strong. As soon as I put it on it went blue straight away I **** myself. I had to get a friend to help me. Xx

Love it its beautiful I'm guna try lux from hair port next time c how that is. Only thing I would say about the Krystal be carful when using silver shampoo. I had one client how had #60 and it was too yellow so I silver shampoo first before fitting. I use l'oreal silver shampoo it quite strong. As soon as I put it on it went blue straight away I **** myself. I had to get a friend to help me. Xx

What do you suggest we use to tone it down if its to yellow? I'm doing a full head 1b bt a 60 tomorrow x

Ive never used krystal but found studio58's #60 the yellow fades out on its own, my regular ladies know that but it doesnt make for a good before/after pic, lol. Have studio58 released their cold blonde yet do you know?

Would a silver conditioner be better then shampoo as you could smooth it on and rinse it off immeditely?

Ive never used krystal but found studio58's #60 the yellow fades out on its own, my regular ladies know that but it doesnt make for a good before/after pic, lol. Have studio58 released their cold blonde yet do you know?

Would a silver conditioner be better then shampoo as you could smooth it on and rinse it off immeditely?

The blondes just came its quite yellow which I knew it would be I dot think its going to match at all :(

Latest posts

Back