SJK delivery?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaissybelly

Reaction score
Hi I placed an order with sjk on Friday and still not received delivery. It's not a customer order either I just order some stick tip 1b, it said 1st class recorded delivery aswell so should of been here by now surely? Iv emailed them to confirm despatched but no response it's frustrating when you can't call over the phone

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I have only received half my order today. Their phone number has been removed from their website too!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I placed an order with sjk on Friday and still not received delivery. It's not a customer order either I just order some stick tip 1b, it said 1st class recorded delivery aswell so should of been here by now surely? Iv emailed them to confirm despatched but no response it's frustrating when you can't call over the phone

Did you check with them before ordering it may have been out of stock x

No as there's no number to contact them, I never had a problem before when I ordered

No as there's no number to contact them, I never had a problem before when I ordered

They normally reply through Facebook

They've just replied and I should receive tomorrow :)

They've just replied and I should receive tomorrow :)

Nearly a week though :/ was it out of stock

I dunno I'm just glad it's coming lol

Can any one advise I ordered next day delivery from sjk have only received half the order of hair and micro rings and bottles of shampoo and conditioner are damaged I've phoned get answer phone have messaged on fb and been asked for order no but no reply since!!!!

Latest posts

Back