SJK hair for micro rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Geeks today i did my first full head of micro rings an used sjk Itips in luxury 18inch xx I was told in my training to trim the tips down before fitting but i tried it with one strand and it wouldnt fit in my ring wich was 5mm so i had to leave them long an am worried the point will poke her xx does anyone have any advise for this please thank you xxx

Hi Geeks today i did my first full head of micro rings an used sjk Itips in luxury 18inch xx I was told in my training to trim the tips down before fitting but i tried it with one strand and it wouldnt fit in my ring wich was 5mm so i had to leave them long an am worried the point will poke her xx does anyone have any advise for this please thank you xxx

My only advice is to avoid SJK like the plague

I agree with courtjb91!! Avoid them

Haha ok thanks if you dont mind me asking who would be a good supplier for me to go with xxxx

Gosh there's loads suppliers it's trail and error with them your best options atm probs are: transform angel remy angel locks, euphoria Tasha jacks etc there's loads for different budgets

Transform mini tips are great they sit so small and neat like easilock

I've had this same problem with the 18 inch luxury the tips are HUGE! I had to get 6mm rings which I could only find on prestige website and the whole head just looked uncomfortable with huge rings and tips, client said it was fine but I wouldn't use them again. I think the longer lengths should fit in a 5mm ring though x

I love the sjk hair! They have new tips on the I tips now far smaller thankfully cause I really love the luxury hair. The big tips were crap! Ann said all the I tips will be changed over shortly <3

When will they be smaller I just got another batch off them and the tips are still way to big but i do like there hair xx

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app

there is better hair for better prices then sjk hair was horrendous when I got and used, tips are massive I had to trim the bonds down well over 3/4s, wouldn't use again and as said before there are better companies out there

Transform mini tips are great they sit so small and neat like easilock
Do Tranceform have a trade discount?? or is the prices on the website what you go off.

When will they be smaller I just got another batch off them and the tips are still way to big but i do like there hair xx

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app
I just messaged SJK they said all new stock will have smaller tips. Its great because I love the hair too!

They

10% trade or more for bulk buys

Hi. I had this issue with the luxury range. I had a client sitting in the chair and I noticed the hair didn't fit in my standard size micro ring. Quick thinking from my partner, he removed all the the silicone inserts from the micro rings and tadaaaa they fitted like a glove.

Latest posts

Back