SJK hair - issues with custom hair and getting a response!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kltoni08

Reaction score
Hi All; Wondering if there are any Hair Extensionist on here who have had to deal with SJK Hair and can help in how to approach them for a refund as rather than answer me they had blocked me from their page!

I have emailed them just now via hotmail but should I just go to Trading Standards?! Or does anyone have any tips on how to deal?

They have sold dreadful custom blend extensions to my client which i fitted and 4 washes later....what a mess. My client wore her nanos that i fitted for a 1 year and they are still in amazing condition (Thank god, as we managed to reuse again for her when we had to take the SJK Hair out) so I know this client follows aftercare well.

SJK asked my client to send the hair back for testing, which she did. I had fitted 2 out of the 3 packs she bought and all SJK have said is there isnt anything wrong with the unused pack so they're sending back to the client. Crazy.

[personal details edited and Facebook content removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All; Wondering if there are any Hair Extensionist on here who have had to deal with SJK Hair and can help in how to approach them for a refund as rather than answer me they had blocked me from their page!

I have emailed them just now via hotmail but should I just go to Trading Standards?! Or does anyone have any tips on how to deal?

They have sold dreadful custom blend extensions to my client which i fitted and 4 washes later....what a mess. My client wore her nanos that i fitted for a 1 year and they are still in amazing condition (Thank god, as we managed to reuse again for her when we had to take the SJK Hair out) so I know this client follows aftercare well.

SJK asked my client to send the hair back for testing, which she did. I had fitted 2 out of the 3 packs she bought and all SJK have said is there isnt anything wrong with the unused pack so they're sending back to the client. Crazy.

[personal details edited and Facebook content removed]

Hi

I am experiencing problems, and they are under investigation by Trading Standards. They have done the same to me, blocked me and totally ignored me. Very unprofessional. I didn't send the hair back when they asked because I knew they'd just say it was okay, they were showing resistance, and I just knew.

I am now taking them to court, and have informed tabloids. They've treat my client and I appallingly, they will not get away with it.

If I can help you, please PM me xx

Hi

I am experiencing problems, and they are under investigation by Trading Standards. They have done the same to me, blocked me and totally ignored me. Very unprofessional. I didn't send the hair back when they asked because I knew they'd just say it was okay, they were showing resistance, and I just knew.

I am now taking them to court, and have informed tabloids. They've treat my client and I appallingly, they will not get away with it.

If I can help you, please PM me xx

They are an actual joke its disgusting. Why go into business doing something so badly; if she done it well - or even half good - she may actually have return customers and repeat business.

I really question anyone who say theyve had good hair; its either a fluke or they havent had decent hair before which is a worry!!

I paid paypal with the order and got all the money back thankfully - if you paid via that or a credit card should look into raising a dispute to get it back. xxxxxxxxxx as per companies house with their address; they should really be careful who they're ripping off with those details on the HMRC website!!

I hope you get everything back. x

[name identification removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
They are an actual joke its disgusting. Why go into business doing something so badly; if she done it well - or even half good - she may actually have return customers and repeat business.

I really question anyone who say theyve had good hair; its either a fluke or they havent had decent hair before which is a worry!!

I paid paypal with the order and got all the money back thankfully - if you paid via that or a credit card should look into raising a dispute to get it back. xxxxxxxx as per companies house with their address; they should really be careful who they're ripping off with those details on the HMRC website!!

I hope you get everything back. x

You are right, they are beyond a joke, and I am surprised they are still in business. At this rate, they'll go under in no time. They cannot expect to treat customers like this without repercussions.
For every action, there is a consequence, and they just messed with the wrong person.
I will fight this to the bitter end, and I will win this.
It's principal now, there is no way they're getting away with this, not a chance.

Hmmmm, interesting facts! I've info from Companies House, but that's the first time I've seen that name. I will now be finding them!

I will keep you updated, and thanks for the heads up, you've been a great help!! xx

[name identification removed]

To remind all please that naming and shaming individuals or companies on this website is not permitted, hence the edits.

May I suggest that you liaise with each other, particularly if one of you is planning legal action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back