Skin Analysis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTwannabe

Reaction score
:) Hi All
I've been popping in and out and reading threads over the last 4 weeks. I recently started my NVQ2 and i am loving it, i wish i had started it years ago.
Anyway i was wondering if anyone could help me please? i am doing some homework and am a little stuck. I need to describe thickened stratum corneum, i interprated this as thick skin but i'm damned if i can actually describe it . i have been searching the net for ages and it sounds such a simple thing. I'm not sure if thick skin would be dull or shiney with large pores or small or wether the skin would look congested. so please can someone help so i can have 5 mins watching the tv with a glass of wine before i go to bed.
Thank-you.

Hi BTwannabe.
Glad you're enjoying your course !

I cut and pasted your phrase "Thickened Stratum Corneum" into Google. It brings up lots of sites for you to peruse. I used to read a few different sites/books and then put my interpretation into my own words.

Thank-you for that. I had put "thick skin" into google so i think i will try putting the correct name in to see if i get a good description.
Thanks again.
xx

Latest posts

Back