Skin base IPL?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyltaylor88

Reaction score
I have seen in the guild magazine today that skin base are doing an ipl machine now has anyone else tried it out?

I know their microdermabrasion is payg so wondered if anyone knew how the payg would work for ipl

Hi

Yes they were trialling this in some parts of the country (North) I think. I also made enquiries with Richard Faulkner and once the trials had finished they would be slowly rolling it out.

Unsure if it is PAYG system though but would be good if it was. I think you need a minimum of NVQ3 experience at least it was at the time of my enquiry.

Why don't you give them a call, lovely people to do business with.

Out of interest what page did you see the advertisement on please?

Thanks for reply

I found some details online

Www.skinbaseipl.co.uk

I cannot remember the page no. But I think it was about 2 3rds on the right page :)

All looks very good and thank you for the link.

Debbie

I am really interested in skin base ipl. Has anyone got the machine, how was the training/aftercare. Is it popular? Just want a bit more information . Thanks

This looks really interesting - I have their MDB machine and its awesome.

My problem with IPL (I have demand) is that treatment costs have plummeted by 30 - 50% so return on investment is very hard to come by, or at least in the short term.

Has anyone got the machine ?

Latest posts

Back