Skin Base

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
Does anyone else use Skin Base for Microdermabrasion? I am interested to know do you use the pay as you go system or have you bought your machine outright?

I have just started on the pay as you go system. I am really impressed with their fantastic customer service and training. I was expecting for all of these extra charges to crop up but their isn't any. Why didnt I do this sooner?

Kylie -x-

I start my pay as you go this Friday. I can't wait to get started. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I start my pay as you go this Friday. I can't wait to get started. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Good luck hun. I started off and didnt get my hopes up but it is amazing! x

We use it at my salon! Got to say, we expected the extra charges too, or sum sort of catch but there honestly isn't! Theyre customer service is fab, fast delivery as soon as u need any new stuff and really helpful! Were still goin strong with it and that was november we started with it.

Enjoy!!
Katie xx

We use it at my salon! Got to say, we expected the extra charges too, or sum sort of catch but there honestly isn't! Theyre customer service is fab, fast delivery as soon as u need any new stuff and really helpful! Were still goin strong with it and that was november we started with it.

Enjoy!!
Katie xx

Hi Katie,
Are you on pay as you go? x

Yeah we are. X

I have my training on Monday can`t wait!!:Love:

:)i have skin base and i am in portugal and i love and so do my clients.
i got it at the end of december on the pay as you go.
even though i am out here the service is great and they are asways helpful

Latest posts

Back