Skin care dilemma!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunarCrow

Reaction score
Hello..
I am confused about skin care and what products I should you for my skin. Dermalogica face mapping said I have sensetized/sensitive skin! and the lady said I should use the Ultra calming range!
Other people have said that Dermalogica can be drying on the skin.

I need some non bias suggestions on what are good skin care brands and products to use. I've tried so many over the years!

I was using Clinique but heard a lot bad things about there products being very harsh on the skin. ESP the toner as its full of alcohol.

Now I am using Clarins products ( do they contain alcohol or not) but been told they strip the skin of the natural oil. But others say they work well. Various salons in my area have said different things. Am now confused and in a bit of a flap about what products i should be using on my skin

suggestions and comments would be appreciated

What are Elemis like, been told they are very oil based.

Im just a consumer asking about skin care products to buy and use at home.

Research Eve Taylor on here, they are a fantastic brand!!

Nicola! Xxx

Hello, I have been in the beauty industry for over ten years and have worked with various different skin are brands.

From my experience, i have found the following to be the nicest;

-Decleor
-Liz Earle
-REN

These are all very nice, and worth a look! Decleor is beautiful, very flower based and luxurious, probably the most expensive of the three. Liz Earle, also botanical and full of naturally active ingredients. REN don't contain any nasties like parabens etc and are also very effective and good for sensitive skins.

If you ever watch QVC, check out when they are doing shows on Decleor or Liz Earle and you will get lots of information and demonstrations of the products.

Best wishes xx

Latest posts

Back