Skin Care Products - any Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifi La Fume

Reaction score
Hi - I finally doing it, I'm going mobile. I'm offering nails, waxing, skin care and body care. I'm currently doing a year long course in complementary therapies so I'll be offering aromatherapy, reflexology and holistic massage come May.

Right now, I need some advice on skin care ranges. I'd love to use Elemis but I can't afford or meet the requirements of Elemis right now to use their products. I also love Dermalogica but everyone seems to be using them....

Does anyone use any skincare/body products they could recommend?

Thanks

I'd say Dermalogica too. They're very good & maybe that's the reason that everyone's using them. I did training with them & there's a lot of back up from them. My local college uses them for training too.

You should take a look at karin Hertzog, fantastic product and loved by the stars. It is also used in hospitals. We are bringing it in to our salons, I agree about Dermalogica it is well liked, but I think that is also because most people train in it and lets face it we all promote what we know!

Latest posts

Back