Skin care range help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty4you

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I am no good with skin care ranges and was wondering if anyone could recommend a skin care range for my sister who has mega sensitive skin. to the point of getting a reaction to her own sweat. She has tried cheaper ranges (eg simple botanics etc) to dearer ranges ( moltan brown, decleor, elemis, dermalogica) So far the only one that works is Decleor. Is there any skin care ranges than can help correct sensitivity and dryness?

Many thanks,
Catherine

If she's using Decleor & gets on with it, has she tried their sensitive skin range as the phytotherapy products contain an extract that interferes with & corrects the inflammation process (kudzu) - I've seen it sort sensitivity out to the point where reactive skins have been able to slowly introduce more 'active' Decleor formulations into their regime. It's also very moisturising, rehydrating & protects from external aggressions; they do two, one is the gentle cream or emulsion (it's the same formulation in a light or rich base) and the other is the Ultra Soothing Cream, which is excellent for times when the skin is really suffering. She'd probably also benefit from their sensitive skin masque, which almost instantly seems to soothe red & hot skin. The sensitive skin range is also hypoallergenic, fragrance-free & with no artificial colours.

Last edited:
Thanks for that Martin I will pass on your info. Lets hope that sorts her out.

Cath

If she doesn't get on with that Gerards do an amazing GLA (Gamma linolenic Acid) range for ultra sensitive skins, this is for people who have really hypersensitive skin as they have a sensitive skin range too.

Welcome to Gerard's - Retail Products

:hug:

Thanks for that weezie

xx

Germaine De Capuccini have a range for sensitive skin which contains Oraza Sativa which has a desensitizing and anti-inflammatory effect and is also softening and moisturizing. It also contains among other ingredients, Camomile, Arnica and Calendula which are all very soothing.

If the Decleor works then I would stick with that, there is no point chopping and changing brands all the time as they won't be used long enough to see a proper improvement and it will cost a fortune !

My sister problem is that the Decleor is very expensive and she is a single mum with 2 kids to look after and was hoping to find an alternative that didn,t cost so much However she has said that even although it cost more it does last a few months.

Thanks for your advise.:hug:

hi geeks,

i am no good with skin care ranges and was wondering if anyone could recommend a skin care range for my sister who has mega sensitive skin. To the point of getting a reaction to her own sweat. She has tried cheaper ranges (eg simple botanics etc) to dearer ranges ( moltan brown, decleor, elemis, dermalogica) so far the only one that works is decleor. Is there any skin care ranges than can help correct sensitivity and dryness?

Many thanks,
catherine
have u tried dr shrameck range... From kosmetica ??? Come to my clinic i might be able to help www.clearligightclinic.com.... 0207 4040008

Latest posts

Back