skin care range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyg382

Reaction score
can any1 help me, at the moment in my salon we are using rvb facial range but we want to change as non of our customers are that keen. does any1 know of any good but different facial ranges that we can try? thanx for any help

Hi Amy,we use Darphin in the salon and I use Eve Taylor for my mobile business.

I love all natural based products and both of these ranges are very much based on this.I.e plant extracts,pure essential oils and no lanolin.

The Eve Taylor products are easier on the pocket as far as start up packages go,however I feel that the quality of the products has in no way been compromised.

If you want to know anymore about start up packages feel free to pm me and I can let you know what I paid and what I got.HTH

What is about your current range that you feel is lacking, and what sort of product aare you looking for ie aromatherapy based, dermacosmeceutical etc

priadara is a very good product at a very reasonable price.this might be worth looking into. Priadara skincare

Latest posts

Back