Skin care starter kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aliona28

Reaction score
Hey girls and boys,

I’m looking to buy starter skincare kit that I could use at home somethign like skintruth sets. Could someone please advise what would be the best option for a beginner? (don’t want to spend too much to begin with)
Also, I would appreciate if you could add links to “where to buy” as well. I have been looking for Eve Taylor sets but cannot find online :(
I have resisted with Ellisons beauty & hair, salon services and beauty express but cannot find it there...
Thank you so much for your help in advance :)

Hey girls and boys,

I’m looking to buy starter skincare kit that I could use at home somethign like skintruth sets. Could someone please advise what would be the best option for a beginner? (don’t want to spend too much to begin with)
Also, I would appreciate if you could add links to “where to buy” as well. I have been looking for Eve Taylor sets but cannot find online :(
I have resisted with Ellisons beauty & hair, salon services and beauty express but cannot find it there...
Thank you so much for your help in advance :)

Is this for personal use or for professional use? You won't find professional only brands like Eve Taylor, Environ etc at your local salon services like you would find Skin Truth, Academie etc. You need to contact a professional stockist if it's for yourself to use personally. I'm sure these companies would kindly advise where your nearest stockist is if you contact them. Or if it's the case that you wish to use the products then you will have to contact them direct and submit all professional certification and qualifications.

S xx

Is this for personal use or for professional use? You won't find professional only brands like Eve Taylor, Environ etc at your local salon services like you would find Skin Truth, Academie etc. You need to contact a professional stockist if it's for yourself to use personally. I'm sure these companies would kindly advise where your nearest stockist is if you contact them. Or if it's the case that you wish to use the products then you will have to contact them direct and submit all professional certification and qualifications.

S xx

Hey Sandi,
Thank you so much for the advise. Well I am looking to start basic treatments at home. I’m guessing I will try to contract ET directly then. What is your opinion on their products?
Thank you

Hey there,
Yes, I know this brand but thought it too accessible for everybody so wanted to find somethign a bit better quality.
Have you used Eve Taylor ? How would you compare both?

Thank you !

Hey Sandi,
Thank you so much for the advise. Well I am looking to start basic treatments at home. I’m guessing I will try to contract ET directly then. What is your opinion on their products?
Thank you

Hi Aliona,

I've been using and trained in professional skincare products for 30 years +, everything from Dermalogica, Decleor to Environ and in my opinion Eve Taylor are the best products we have used in that time. As far as I know they manufacture themselves which allows them to be very competitive on pricing. Their products sell extremely well and I would say over 90% of customers continue to re-buy. They are not in pharmacies or department stores either nor can you get them discounted online. Give them a call why don't you and see for yourself. Good luck with the setting up :) Sx

Last edited:
I love eve taylor. If you get in touch they’ll send you a price list for their kits. They have nice reasonable starter sets though more expensive than skinturth which you mentioned.

Love, love , love Eve Taylor.
I bought the basic kit and then added on as my treatment list grew, there peel of masques are fab and I get 4 clients out of one sachet.
All.my clients rave about the facials and smell and leave with a serum, the prices for the quality are brill.

Hi Aliona,

I've been using and trained in professional skincare products for 30 years +, everything from Dermalogica, Decleor to Environ and in my opinion Eve Taylor are the best products we have used in that time. As far as I know they manufacture themselves which allows them to be very competitive on pricing. Their products extremely well and I would say over 90% of customers continue to re-buy. They are not in pharmacies or department stores either nor can you get them discounted online. Give them a call why don't you and see for yourself. Good luck with the setting up :) Sx
Thanks for the advice

Eve Taylor is a brilliant brand

Latest posts

Back