Skin care system for a small salon, which do you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimo9

Reaction score
We need some help to select a skin care system to use in our new salon. We are not huge and we can't commit to thousands of pounds yet there seems to be a minimum order with so many companies we are looking at. Can you recommend anyone please?

Have you thought about Eve Taylor? They have no set up fee at all they do really cost effective training the products are awesome and very reasonably priced as they do everything in house. My clients love them I sell loads and work from home in my own. Super efficient delivery and you can even talk to Eve when you call!! The Facebook page is fab for helping each other out.

Oh and Eve Taylor devised Dermalogica's face mapping!

And no I don't work for them just a very happy customer x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Another vote for Eve Taylor ♥

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you thought about Eve Taylor? They have no set up fee at all they do really cost effective training the products are awesome and very reasonably priced as they do everything in house. My clients love them I sell loads and work from home in my own. Super efficient delivery and you can even talk to Eve when you call!! The Facebook page is fab for helping each other out.

Oh and Eve Taylor devised Dermalogica's face mapping!

And no I don't work for them just a very happy customer x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just been looking into this one and your reply has helped convince us. Concerned about the training though as we're all trained out. Do you have to be trained by the company to use them for facials etc?

Just been looking into this one and your reply has helped convince us. Concerned about the training though as we're all trained out. Do you have to be trained by the company to use them for facials etc?

You dont have to be trained to buy, if you buy a kit I believe it includes a big book of all the products. I did a bit of Eve Taylor training in college 4 years ago so the book was really helpful in jogging my memory and learning about the products x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back